running scared - Elder sighted off the port bow!

by czarofmischief 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

My Dear Friend And Mischievous Czar

My Quill And Manuscript In My Hand Are

To Share With You In Creative Bliss

Would Be My Honor Your Royal Highness

Im glad you got your game with out compromise to who you are. Like you being the bad guy is fun, but I prefer to be The Hero in shining Armour then the criminal dressed in onyx black.

Ty for the complements your very kind.You Are a real person in this cyber world as well as out.

In your case youre a very expressive person. Probably because you are a scribbler .One reading your posts can feel your anger, dismay, happiness,etc. There for more easy for me to be inspired by your life. Making it possible to pen a little something.

Give me an e-mail and well exchange thoughts and ideas.

Ciao 4 now,

Utopian Raindrops Of "The Not So Beautiful But Ever Imagining Class"

• justhuman
    justhuman

You don't have to meet any "elder" of the WT. Send them to HELL

• Rihannsu
    Rihannsu

You should talk to him. He probably wants to give you a chance to get back into the org, since you got disfellowshiped for a sin that the bible DOES speak against, not for some apostasy charge against the borg.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I say meet with him. You never know. He might be having doubts himself. Can you get DF'd twice?

Lay on MacDuff and damned be he who first cries, 'Enough'! -- Macbeth

• Roddy
    Roddy

>>What do you guys think I should do? Talk to him? Meet with him? See what he wants? Hide? <<

Sounds unusual with you being DF for two years. Either they are under an order to try to get DF and DA back into the congregation or maybe they heard that your father ate a meal with you so they can run him through hell for eating with a DF person. That is a major no-no, if you can believe that.

I don't suggest you tell them anything. If you want, get something in writing about the subject of the meeting they want to have with you - without committing yourself.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Czar,

I worry, too, about the consequences for your PARENTS. (You canNOT be double df'd! LOL) If you do meet with this guy, meet him ALONE -- no double-teaming of elders allowed. Explain to this "nice guy" up front that If you arrive at the meeting place and there are two of them, you will not stay. Also, ask him up front if he is recording your conversation (put him on the defensive and hope he has enough integrity not to lie).

I, too, thought that maybe this guy could be having doubts of his own, but then I thought about how much your parents keep trying to love you back in (for they don't wish you to perish) and about the dub mindset. I'm sure they're hoping that someone "more mature" and not as close to the situation might be able to persuade you/guilt you into returning.

Be careful not to incriminate your parents.

Be strong about your own convictions.

Good luck!

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit