the bible making sense

by jurs 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Analysis
    Analysis

Lefty 0r Yadirf

You said:

"Quit calling a mistake a "lie". There is a big difference, you know. " The key is are you capable of actually telling the difference?

Jesika is correct we should stop feeding the troll.

• Marcos
    Marcos

Just "popping in" to make a quick observation.

Please bear in mind that Yardirf is an apostate:

And, to your surprise, the day will come when the WTS agrees too.

He is running ahead of the F&DS and making pronouncements on their behalf. Should we be discussing spiritual matters with such a one?

They are surely being recognized by Jesus as being that "slave" simply because they sincerely asked for the job and because they sincerely do their best trying to fulfill the responsibilities that come with that job. Based on that, who else would be better qualified so that Jesus should select them instead? When Jesus does arrive, it will be them that receives the appointment over "all his belongings".

Just "sincerely asking" for a job doesn't guarantee that you will get the job from Jehovah. We are also instructed to judge "by their fruits". Their fruits are rotten and misshapen. They do make pronouncements as coming from the Lord and have never, in my understanding been correct. The fit exactly the definition of a "false prophet"

The tenor of the communications from this person are remeniscent of the reasonings of a 16-year-old. Surely not worthy serious consideration. Why waste the time and bandwidth?

Most other posters here have real experience with the WT and some of us have direct experience with the GB. This person (Lefty, et al) appears to be in the dark as to reality. Best not to respond to him as he does to people on this board by being condescending and rude (vg. "dummy").

Yes, I am advocating shunning him.

I know the truth regarding the WT and see no need to worry about the opinion of a "fly on the wall" (see Lefty's picture). Perhaps by just letting him read the experiences here he will gain some wisdom.

Marcos (of the shooing-away-flies class)

Edited by - marcos on 23 December 2002 14:5:45

• JT
    JT
    Shall we also flush the medical profession down the toilet for having been wrong at times?

this is why i love when jw post for they reveal how they literally lack the ability to select a correct illustration such as above,

now what this poster fails to accept and deal with is the following

while his statement in and of itself is correct in raising the question of -

"Would it be wise to just flush down Doctors cause they got stuff wrong"

and the answer would be no it is not, but to compare Dr. to the Mouth Pc of god is not a fair comparison,

1. you see the mouth pc of god claimed they got thier info from God- I have never seen a serious medical team claim they got their info from God

2. you see the mouth pc of god will consider you wicked and deserving of death at the hand of god, if you question what they say-

i have yet to see any medical report stating if you don't accept this you will die at armeggedom at the hands of god's son and the millions of angelic forces reining down destruction on mankind

as they say Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary Results and getting stuff wrong and doggin folks for not agreeing with your-- Wrong scriptual explanations of dogma don't cut it

• JT
    JT
    You could list mistakes and foolish the things the WT has said for months, but if someone is completely convinced, as lefty seems to be, that the WT is inerrant in their teachings, you are simply waisting your breath ( or your typing energy in this case) and your time. You won't win an argument with a JW because they refuse to listen almost all the time.

excellent point - and i can understand the position that Friday is in , in fact many of us as we read Fridays post here on line often smile thinking back to when we used to post stuff like he does now-

the challenge of trying to explain away what we many times knew were just stupid rules and policies that had nothing to do with the bible, but we continued to TOW the line the best that we could , it just get harder and harder

when the wt came out recently stating VOTING is CONSCIENCE matter- it must have been so hard for jw who went to prison due to being DFed if they did vote are now being told differently

like college many of us read in disbelief when we hear the wt say college is Cool and a family personal matter when many of us saw elders deleted when they tried to use their "Consciene"

so when folks like Friday post all you can do is try to nudge them along keeping in mind the mere fact that he reads and post here is a good sign, for at least we know he doesn't accept or believe all that the GB teaches which is the first step in leaving wt and like friday HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT

• JT
    JT
    i have challanged for years jw's elders po's co's or any jw they could come up with to back up that jesus choose the wt as the fds in 1919. as always i twist them into pretzels.. and they try to change the subject ..it's called fallacies in arguementation aw 5-22-90 pg. 12-14 so when you can get past the first question i asked you , we can move on to the next

GREAT POINT it is interesting to watch a jw when you cause them to focus on ONE ISSUE

it is like watching a 2 yr sitting in an expensive restuarant- they squirm and twist and it is so sad

rarely will they be still and for those who are willing to address issuse after issue instead of generalities, they soon realize as one dogman after another falls apart it leaves them with some clear conclusions and for most of us that is when we leaf

• JT
    JT
    before you try to change the subject AGAIN READ AW 5-22-90 pg 12-14. all i want to talk about is 1914- 1919 and how jesus choose the wt based on the wt teachings at that time...

you are too good- let's see how he address it -- it should be interesting to say the least

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

it is very easy to get a jw in a pickle, they alwaysn say the wt made mistakes . and i only care what the wt is teaching now... at which point i open a new wt and show thwe jw how today the wt is calling these old books, conventions etc bible truth or flashes of light, meat in due season ,etc ...then i bring up the dirt, and ask was this worship acceptable to jehovah... i use their own terms and their own books .. in most cases they stand there like wt zombies and call me names... it is sad how jw's flip out , but i have no mercy i go right for the throat. i leave the ball in their court... now they go away with the ? in their mind...john

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    i have no mercy i go right for the throat. i leave the ball in their court... now they go away with the ? in their mind...john

Bull$h!t! You couldn't brick an 4' X 4' outhouse if you were given a month of sunshine to do it in with the bricks, mortar, and trowel donated to you, along with $100,000.00 to boot.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Goshawk says:

Hmmmm
    Didn't I read a post by Simon or someone that looked very much like him that put a prohibition on people using multiple identities on this forum.

Looks in Lefty/yadirf 's direction.

I am NOT using multiple identities, the "Lefty" account is that of my wife's ... not mine (Yadirf's). You do not see me signing off as "Lefty," as I always sign off as "Yadirf" to avoid confusion. This has already been worn out in another thread of late.

• minimus
    minimus

This was "Yardif's" last post. Whatever happened to "Friday"???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit