TR

Cheese and cracker man

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

TR:

YOU are priceless LOL

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

TR you are wrong. You are totally lacking in class. I have been a "janitor" for many years- yes I empty trash and use a broom- I employ many other janitors. All I can say is that to class a JW with a career is a weak senseless move. Similar to showing a black person eating watermelon or chicken. What a trip- TR the one with more love than a JW-

Just my point in another post. What is the point here with this?

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Songwriter Clive Westlake died Wednesday of a heart attack at his home in Pegram, Tenn., just west of Nashville. He was sixty-seven. The Welsh-born Westlake wrote songs for Elvis Presley, the Hollies, Dusty Springfield and Tom Jones among many others. Westlake studied at London's Royal Academy of Music and worked at Carlin Music in the city before moving to Nashville in 1980 . . .

Clive Westlake was never a JW. In fact Clive never had much of anything to do with religion. Interstingly enough the day Clive died he had just finfished cleaning my house. Clive was a friend and employee. After so much success in life this is what "he looked forward to.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle

• Valis
    Valis

kelsey, at least you have a choice in the matter right? I'm guess many hovahs end up being employees of employers like you because they haven't the opportunity or desire to better themselves. For all the reasons we talk about 24-7 around here *LOL* That's what happens when you follow this schedule..

Sunday: meeting

Monday: study for Tuesday

Tuesday: meeting

Wednesday: study for Thursday

Thursday: book stufy

Friday: Scary day in JWland...no meeting to study for...well there is Sunday

Saturday: field service and more study for Sunday

So, where is the time or the will to aspire to something else? Not there for sure. BTW, no one was trying to offend I'm sure so maybe lighten up?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

So valis what is wrong with aspiring to do good honest labor? I knew many more jw elders who were not janitors than I did who were. Please read what I posted aboiut my now deceased friend Clive-

Any work that one chooses- regardless of their reason- as long as it is honest and productive- I would not knock it.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

"they haven't the opportunity or desire to better themselves" Better oneself? What a shitty comment to make. I live in a $225.000 home and am bettered if you will. And, yes, I am going out tonight and clean a building! And you dare insunuate that I need to better myself- that in some way the work I choose to do is demeaning? No it is those who choose to look down on anothers hoenst work that needs to better themselves. What a riot valis- You are a snob-

• mommy1
    mommy1

In the congregation I grew up in we had alot of Elders who owned their own businesses. One was a contractor who would hire brothers out of high school. One had a carpet store who hired pretty sisters. One had a cleaning company and quite a few lawn service companies. Nothing really big. I did notice that the ones who had these business missed more meetings than the brothers or sisters who worked for them. It was like they were special,because they were hiring the youth of the congregation and keeping them in line. Let's see mess up and get df and you also loose your job and since you have no skills your double screwed.

• GeddyLee
    GeddyLee

Well Kelsey, I was once a mop jockey just like you. Now I am in my chosen career, and will be glad to sell you Cheap, a slightly used pair of rubber gloves, a toilet crevice tool, a slightly used plunger(with extension), and some squeegies.. different sizes, and widths. Im sure you can put them to good use. Scrub on my friend.

• Scully
    Scully

Dang it TR.... I thought you were talking about never getting BJs.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit