What was Your Fave Cartoon as a Kid?

by Pleasuredome 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

mine was....

Edited by - pleasuredome on 22 December 2002 15:40:33

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hmm I couldn't see the jpeg??? Is it me or something???

I liked cartoons but my favorite two shows in Kindergarten age 5 The Galloping Gourmet and Bewitched LOL

• onacruse
    onacruse

I always wanted to see what Felix had in that bag

Craig

• Valis
    Valis

Star Blazers was probably my fave of all time

G-Force AKA Battle of The Planets a close second.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bugs Bunny!!

• Matty
    Matty

Unfortunately We can't see the contents of your C drive Pleasuredome, though

The re-runs of this show still make me laugh now, and I'm now in my thirties!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh man, I LOVED felix!! I still do. I have a felix the cat watch, that plays that song. Hahaha!

Ok I realize most of these cartoons are before my time, but we used to have this show on TV when I was little the showed all these moldy old cartoons and I loved it!

Felix the Cat: A 1926 movie poster.

Woody Woodpecker

An early Bosko model sheet.Betty Boop and Bimbo

Bugs.Underdog and Sweet Polly Purebred.

The Tick in hot pursuit of a villain. Artist: Ben Edlund.Tennessee Tuxedo and his pal, Chumley the Walrus.

Inspector Gadget shows who's boss.

Fractured Fairy Tales

From the cover of the 'Fractured Fairy Tales' comic book.

Ok and I know this one is a full length movie and shouldn't count, but this was my all time favorite movie for so long, hell for a little while I thought I was Briar Rose...lol...(no not last week, when I was a little tyke!!)

• avishai
    avishai

Good shows, valis! I don't know if it qualifys as a cartoon, but I really liked the Krofft super show.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh phooey! I forgot one...this one was my generation...and an all time favorite...VOLTRON!

Edited by - joannadandy on 22 December 2002 14:19:28

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

When I was a kid I used to run home from where ever I was to watch"Spiderman" "Captian America" "The Incredible Hulk" "Ironman" and "The Mighty Thor"!! On channel 44 in The Chicagoland area! I still can sing all thier theme songs by heart!!

Also, I LOVED "Speed Racer" and totally had a crush on Racer X

When I was older I would wake up at an ungodly early hour to watch "Star Blazers" WOndered when Star Buck and Nove were gonna get together.

But I had a steady diet of cartoons...so of course watched The Super Friends....Hong Kong Fuey...Grape Ape....The Banna Splits Show.....Felix The Cat....anything animated possible. Tom And Jerry....Scooby-Doo....etc etc....

On top of my tv cartoon habit......I read comic books like CRAZY....Spiderman.....Dare Devil....Superman.....Batman.....Uncanny X-Men.....Cat Woman.....The Archies

As a matter of fact......I still read comic books!!! Never too old you know

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 22 December 2002 14:26:22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit