Happy Anniversary Think41self and FreePeace!

by safe4kids 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Congratulations to the both of you. You are a really great couple and may you grow in your love and appreciation for each other with each passing year.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((((Tracy and Doug)))))))))))))))))

Happy Anniversary! I hope Neil and I can grow together and be as strong and happy as I picture the two of you.

Doug, you do have a wonderful wife and sister-in-law. When I first joined this board, I was elated and scared to death. Elated to find others like me and scared to death because "discussing" my doubts about the Watchtower (especially online!) made them real and not just a secret in the recesses of my personal thoughts. But I found the courage to post a portion of my story. Within just a few hours, Tracy and Dana both responded and personally emailed me with encouragement and kindness. They were the first to contact me from this forum. I doubt they know this, but I will never forget their words and sweetness - they've made an even stronger impact on me since then! You are one lucky guy!

Blessings to you both!

Love,

Andi

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

*thwacks venice*

*hugs Andi*

(((Tracy and Doug))) those were sappy yet strangely beautiful posts . Funny how life works out, hey? But most importantly:

WHAT DID YOU GET ME FOR CHRISTMAS??????

Love,

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit