Happy Anniversary Think41self and FreePeace!

by safe4kids 22 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((Doug and Tracy))))) You're two of my favorite people and I love you both. In the three years that you've been married, I've gained a brother and a nephew (I'll tell you who they are later! ) Doug, thanks for the happiness and love that you've brought into my sister's life and thanks for being the good man that you are--you make me think there is some hope for men in general LOL

Tracy, thanks for being my friend, my advisor, my confidante, and for watching my back. Most importantly, though, I want to thank you in advance for that awesome Christmas present I'm just SURE you bought me this year!

Here's to another happy year for the both of you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Love Dana

• Scully
    Scully

Cool!!! Someone who shares the same wedding anniversary with hubby and me!!

Congratulations FreePeace and Think41self!! Many happy years to come....

Love, Scully (& hubby)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all four of you!!!!!

I just love seeing happily married couples making it.

Lew W (of the hopeless romantic class)

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Doug and Tracy,

What's this an aniversary close to Christmas? Glutton's I say glutton's for celebration!

It's ok, my ladies birthday, her father's, and a few other family member's are in December, so we deal with it. Party, party!

You can tell from Dana's words, that she values your friendship and association......well she is not the only one!

Both of you inspire other's by your kindness and insights into the human condition.

Danny

• blondie
    blondie

Happy Anniversary, you two.

Blondie

• Mary
    Mary

Happy Anniversary both of you.........I certainly hope you're not exchanging gifts though, cause we all know that that's from pagan origin!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Anniversary Tracy & Doug

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOOOO congrats you guys on a wonderful family (and even Dana *ducks*)

Ven

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

• Salud
    Salud

Happy Anniversary Doug & Tracy, and Merry Christmas.

Let's get together soon....

Frank & Karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit