Hot chocolate.
    Baileys Irish Cream.
    Getting snowed in from work.
    Shovelling snow.
    Kids all bundled up with pink cheeks.
    People with big smiles.
    People are "warmer",
    everyone says hello and
    has this "we're in this together" attitude.
    (just not at the malls, stay AWAY from the malls)
    TUBING! woohoo!
    Building igloos and snowmen.
    Snowball fights.
    Crackling fire.

SPAZ

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Outlaw says:

You`d best like winter if you live in the Great White North..I love winter,but you need to chop enough wood to keep you warm,.and that`s a fact Jack!,LOL!!...OUTLAW

The fact, Jack, is that you are deliberately avoiding the following thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42868&site=3

You lying coward, why don't you step up to the plate and defend yourself?

• Solace
    Solace

Yadirf,

Im sure you are a very nice person and all, but as long as you continue to preach what the WTS preaches, you are lying because well, they are lying. They have been lying for years. I guess that makes you a liar, even though you may be doing it unintentionally.

I am definatly not saying I am any better than you because I also lied for them and now feel like crapp for doing so.

Take Care & have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Yadirf.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love the snow at Christmas only and no cold, my bones can't take it. I guess its cuz I am getting older. Yuck Summer time is my only relieve, so long as it is not humid and damp

JH we don't have four of five months of cold yucky weather, if we did I shall move from Canada. I love the spring and the fall. They are my favourite months of the year. When new life is beginning and when life is getting ready to go to sleep and the beauty of the colours.

• Shakita
    Shakita

I'm with orangecat. I love the spring and fall. There is a flower shop near where I live. I love, after a long cold winter, seeing all the beautiful spring flowers in front of the flower shop. I brings me back to life again. The fall is just as beautiful with the leaves changing on the trees and taking walks in the park with leaves layering the ground in beautiful color.

Ahhh.......spring seems so far away......

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit