Who likes winter?

by JH 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Well, today is the first day of winter. Winter here in Canada is cold and long. We have about 4 to 5 months of damn snow every year. I wish I could be on a nice beach somewhere in Hawaii. Which season do you prefer?

Edited by - jh on 22 December 2002 7:0:3

• Soledad
    Soledad

I like autumn and winter the best, but without all the snow

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I don't mind Winter.
    Though I'm not looking forward to it this year,
    hot n' sunny weather is preferable.
    My favorite season is Spring.
    Partly cuz it's a fresh start.
    Partly cuz Summer and Autumn follow
    and it's a long way til the next Winter.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I would like one week of winter - at xmas - the rest of the time I;ll take spring time - without the rain

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i like summer. i think it'll be on a thursday this coming year in england.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

LOL @ Pleasuredome

Actually, I think Fall is my favorite time of year. 'Course, I live in Florida, so we don't really get to have actual seasons. I would love to live somewhere that I could enjoy a real autumn and a real winter, at least, I would love it for a year or so!

Dana

• freedom96
    freedom96

Here in southern California we have one season year long.

The last week or so though leaves a lot to be desired. I do enjoy the snow, to visit. Don't like it getting dark so early. Springtime is probably my favorite.

• Princess
    Princess

I love the snow! We hardly get any.

Funny you should mention Hawaii, we are going there on Wednesday for two weeks. Now that's winter.

Rachel

• Princess
    Princess

Just took a closer look at the citycam shots. That is so cool, now I'm getting even more excited to go!

Makena and Sabine are already there.

Aloha!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I am definately not a winter person, I love to look at the beautiful lights and the sparkling snow, but when that temperature drops, I am snuggled up in a blanket to keep warm till the sun comes out. Put me by a fireplace and I am totally happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit