Zep

American history X.....its full on, highly recommended

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

What's that about?

-Say what you mean, mean what you say-

• Zep
    Zep

Oh, OK ...sorry, "American History X" thats the film frenchy...its about neo-nazis in califoria.Has Edward Norton in it, who hasn't made a bad film in my mind...though a lot of people didn't like Fight Club.....also has that guy from Star trek deep space 9 in it...the commander dude!
    Its full on and hard hitting, i'd be surprised if you had heard of it actually????The best film in my mind thats dealt with the issue of Racism.Good stuff...get it out on video for sure!

• waiting
    waiting

Just watched Thin Red Line,

Sorrowful, serious, movie about war and human nature.

I would never have survived as a soldier in war.

• Seven
    Seven

Zep, American History X. Was it better than Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing? or his docu-drama 4 Little Girls? or the mother of all movies concerning racism-Alan Parker's Mississippi Burning? If it is, I've got to see it.

• Zep
    Zep

Yeah, The thin red line was great....i thought it was better than Private Ryan myself.. it worked on a more psychological level rather than just showing blood and guts.....Ryan was good though,it just went tooo long.History X however, is better than both!

• Zep
    Zep

Zep, American History X. Was it better than Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing? or his docu-drama 4 Little Girls? or the mother of all movies concerning racism-Alan Parker's Mississippi Burning? If it is, I've got to see it.

>>>Haven't seen 4 little girls, Seven.....did see Do the right thing and Mississipi burning and can easliy say it was better than both.It should have got an Oscar....but the oscars are irrelevant and the best films never make it...so it was over looked.

• ninja
    ninja

I'll make sure I'll check it out Zep...thanks for the heads up.............ninja

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yeah I agree American History X is in my top 20. I'll never forget the Kerb scene....

• ninja
    ninja

hey crumpy ..I'm just resurrecting old posts from 2000....for our long forgotten friends....sniff....salute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit