Aussie JW Paedophille......FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!

by TheApostleAK 15 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

The Legal age for sex is 16 in OZ?! WOW! This must be where all the songwriters lived that sang about 16 year old's.........'your 16 your beautiful and your mine', '16 candles', 'Happy birthday sweet 16' , 'Young girl', 16 tons ( ooops, that was ernie ford singing about coal ).......and here I thought these guys were pedophiles when they simply lived in a different country.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

hey gumby, head on down here and get yerself a teenager lol

actually 16 is a tad old for jw girls .. poor things, critical times hard to deal with and all that . .. surely in the new system 10 would be old enough .. i mean that's "the age of understanding no?" ;)

unclebruce

ps: watching jerry springer we know any kinda sex is ok in america as long as folks have a real close relationship lol.

Funky Derek forgive AK he left school at 9 and was raised in an english getto.

Hey AK ease up on the bullshit thread titles will ya? have a merry adelaide christmas son .. why not slip into your dressing gown and go check out the store windows down Rundkle street

Edited by - unclebruce on 21 December 2002 9:58:59

• gumby
    gumby

hey gumby, head on down here and get yerself a teenager lol

I wonder how many American men cross the border for that very reason. One one side of the border you are a registered,pedophile, sex offender who gets labled for life......and on the other side of the border your a citizen in good standing. Makes sense!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

A useful site for those who want to stay on the right side of the law: http://www.ageofconsent.com/

• rocky220
    rocky220

Two teenagers in love does not constitute pedophilia!!!!!! Get with it!!!!!! An Adult molesting a minor, barely pubescent, is!!!!!!......rocky220

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I'll just do that Uncle Bruce....Don't you mean Rundle Mall??

I think those 2 are from a Salisbury congo.....probably Parafield or something...

AK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit