What would life be like if the WTBS never existed

by Iwasyoungonce 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

What would your life be like if the entire Watchtower Organization never was.

• bay64me
    bay64me

THE MORMONS WOULD BE RIFE!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Life goes on for millions who have never had any connections to the WTBS.

• Gig
    Gig

Married...and ideally, happily. But remember this, if it weren't for orgs like the WT, could we clearly see what good orgs are...if there was nothing to compare?

• Mary
    Mary

I wouldn't be here........both my parents were raised as Dubs themselves and met at an assembly........

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

If the Watchtower had never existed I would not be alive.

IW

• Jesika
    Jesika

I agree with Mary, my parents met at Bethel and I woulda never been born.

I think being raised a JW made me the strong person I am today. Being able to throw away everything I have ever know and everyone I ever loved takes alot of strength to do. I would have never known what a strong person I could be if I hadn't lived through what I lived through.

Jes

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

It is hard to say what life would be like had the WTBS never existed. Probably would have stayed in college and got my degree when I was in my 20s. But then again I might have ended up in Arlington with several of my classmates.

Athanasius

• ballistic
    ballistic

I would just like to take my hat off to all those old age witnesses who have had the courage to leave the organisation and DON't feel like they've wasted their lives.

I fight that feeling every day and I left in my early twenties.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I would without any doubt whatsoever have pursued a career in the physical sciences, probably theoretical physics. Sheesh, I used to spend my summer vavcations studying calculus, just because I liked math so much (maybe it was just hypoxic delirium? LOL)

And, in any case, I'd still be here, since I was conceived just before my folks started studying.

And ballistic, you are so very right. No matter how many years we spent in, we now have some years out. And those years out will be all the wiser because of our experiences.

Feeling no regrets. Just feeling life.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit