Can JWs Be DF'd Just For Believing Differently?

by Yadirf 16 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friday gets another dub lesson..They can and will disfellowship you for anything they dam well please..Maybe I`m being too hard on you,as this is something only a real dub would know,LOL!!!...OUTLAW

• MsJam
    MsJam

I have heard stories that you may not necessarily disagree with them (WT) ,but if you question them in a manner that they feels shows a bad heart motive they can disfellowship you. Is this true? I'm curious.

JAM

• Valis
    Valis

A couple of simple yet glaring examples of getting the BID DF might be Greg Stafford and Carl Olof Jonsson. If we are talking about people getting the axe for believing differently.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

MsJam,

It is all up to th elders.....they can disfellowship you for looking crossed eyes if an elder wants.

Thing is he has to find things he can convince others is bad of you.

In my case my daughter's hair cut was one peice of evidance against me....believe it or not it was a hair cut no one knew was bad because she was shaved under her long hair. No one ever saw it....juts us at home when she put it in a pony tail or when at a Native American Pow Wow. She is Part Native American and we attend those a few times a year.The hair cut was part of a mistake she did while cutting her own hair but, it fit in at Pow Wows ,still that is another story.

Only one elder on my commity had even ever knew of her hair cut and he had NEVER seen it himself.......his wife and children had when she was helping her Grandfather build a tree house they came over and saw her hair pulled back. This hair cut was used as some kind of a BOMB against me. As if I had asked her to have this hair cut......or perpetuated it. It was very odd. I was too sad to defend myself....I just cried.

this is just one small part of my Inquistion ,......if you had sat in on the rest you would have seen the salem witch trials all over again.

At that time I did not see it that way...I thought I was this horrible sinner unworthy of forgiveness. By the way...I came to them for help.....they didn't have to find out......still that was not considered.

They can disfellowship you at a whim! Sorry or not........if you've done nothing.....they can remove you.

Elders do what ever they please.

Agape,

Ciao 4 now

Utopian_Raindrops

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

My brother in law was disfellowshipped at the age of I think 16 may have been younger for GET THIS he got in a FIGHT with his brother on the back porch. Well the old fart next door called the police (he CALLED THE POLICE ON EVERYONE) since they were involved they DF him with no if and or buts

• JT
    JT
    I have heard stories that you may not necessarily disagree with them (WT) ,but if you question them in a manner that they feels shows a bad heart motive they can disfellowship you. Is this true? I'm curious.

sad to say but the answer is yes they can

• yesidid
    yesidid

Valis said

A couple of simple yet glaring examples of getting the BID DF might be Greg Stafford and Carl Olof Jonsson. If we are talking about people getting the axe for believing differently.

yesidid asks:

Not sure what you meant by that. I know Carl Olof Jonsson was df'd but last I knew Greg Stafford was not.

Are you saying that Greg has been, or that tho they both questioned the society's teachings Carl has been df'd and Greg left alone.

Edited by - yesidid on 20 December 2002 18:24:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit