Lyin/Dede's Birthday

by WildTurkey 51 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Ok I think I made a mistake. Tomorrow is Dedes birthday, and since I will not be here tomorrow I want to give her gift today and post it here. Well this is what happened.
    I was talking to a buddy, and I told him, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped." My buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So I did just that. And "She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling -- I'll see you in two hours!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Ill post a pic of what i really got her.

• LB
    LB

Ummm, Happy Birthday, and I'm not sure we want to see pics of the real gift either. I've got one of those already.

• Robdar
    Robdar

May All Your Wishes Come True...

Happy Birthday Dede.

Love ya,

Robyn

• Valis
    Valis

Happy birthday lyin!..So how many spanks is it to be this year? ...eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Happy Birthday, Dede!

I sure hope WT gave you a better gift than what he said he gave you. But, if that is what he really gave you. I hope the guy was hot.

• Bendrr
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, boy, another opportunity to wish someone a Happy Birthday. So, here's to you Dede!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((LYIN))))))))))))) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WHOO HOOO! SEX!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((LYIN))))))))))))) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WHOO HOOO! SEX!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit