I Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Windchaser 20 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awesome Dottie! Way to go girl!

Katie (who doesn't use my posting for just any one)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hooray for you Windchaser! Congrats on a job well done!

Love,

Robyn

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dottie,

You spent time on education meant to further your material well-being, instead of going out in field service on an increased basis???? GOOD FOR YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done. Final tests like these are never a cinch. Go and treat yourself to something real nice with that first bigger paycheck.

Jeff

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Thank you all so much!

Gopher, nah, I only did one semester at college (got As and Bs though). Being a clerical assistant isn't much, really, when I could have been a Dean, President or Chancellor! hahahaha I was never into making a lot of money, even before I became a jw. I do well poor, but when I bought my condo, I became responsible for repairs, etc. Now, I will be able to bring it up to my standards. Right now I can sell it for twice what I paid for it. (A two-bedroom condo in my building just sold for almost $300,000! I couldn't believe it.) After I do the remodeling, it will be worth even more. It's nice having a tiny piece of California that I can take better care of now.

I've been working a second job and I actually like it, but Mondays are a killer. I work 16 hours straight. As soon as I get a better day job, I'll either quit the job at the gas station or see if I can work on Friday and Saturday nights only.

I really didn't think I had passed this test. I'm still soaring (and smiling)!

Again, thank you all for being happy for me. When I got the letter, I immediately called my best friend, Joyce, to tell her. It's so great to be able to share good news with friends. I feel you are my friends.

Love,

Dottie

• Xena
    Xena

Go Windy Go Windy Go Windy

• Mac
    Mac

Windy, Congratulations.........you go girl!!

mac

• COMF
    COMF

Way to go, girl!

Okay, so I didn't want you all to think that I'm an ignorant slut
    Never! You've proven once and for all that you're a very intelligent slut!
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

HOORAY FOR WINDCHASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Congratualtions, Dottie. Some of us knew you could do it all along, though. Don't sell yourself short. You deserve the promotion.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit