I Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Windchaser 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Okay, so I didn't want you all to think that I'm an ignorant slut, so I didn't share this with you, but a few weeks ago I took a very, very hard test (the final phase of my Senior Clerical Assistant application at the college district where I work). I aced the English section, finished it way before the alloted time was up. But the MATH! yeck. It was soooo hard and I only got half way through. And I thought I had most of my answers wrong. Dammit, I use a calculator.

I got a letter today from hr congratulating me on passing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it! They will be notifying me for interviews. This means I'll be making over $400 more a month!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, I can't tell you how happy I am. I will ask my boss at the Exxon station if I can work just two nights a week and if I can, I will be making another $400 a month. My future looks so much better. My heart is beating so fast. I had to share this with you. This is such a great Christmas present! Wow!!!! hehehehe

Love you,
    Dottie, with a huge smile on her face!

Edited by - windchaser on 19 December 2002 21:50:25

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Congratulations, Shana (LOL)

Happy for you.... wonderful news. Things CAN go up sometimes....

lauralisa

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((Windchaser))))))))))))

Congratulations!!!! Your excitement is beaming from your post!!! Good for you- glad things are looking up for you.

XW

• Solace
    Solace

Congratulations Wind!

You deserve every success!

Im so happy for you!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The feeling of passing a hard test is always GREAT!!!!!!!!!

• LDH
    LDH

Well, don't forget the Written Review is this coming Thursday night!!! Don't wanna miss that one, eh?

Congrats....

Lisa

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

CONGRATULATONS!!!!

3 Cheers!!!

It's party time!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow Wind,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am so happy for you,,,,,,,,,although not surprized you passed you are a lady who can do anything she sets her mind too,,,,,,,,, you are smart , beautiful and kind.

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

Lifts glass of wine to toast your success..................Here's to Dottie,,,,,,,,,,, may she enjoy the fruits of her hard work..........................love ya, Dede

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Dottie!

That is such wonderful news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve good things to happen in your life and career .... and I for one am SO DARN PROUD of YOU!!!!!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Esther

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dottie, this is just fantastic. It takes real gumption to push the limits like you have, and then to succeed!

You've allREADY earned the extra pay.

Good for you, girl, good for you!

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit