Social changes- 50% of British youth think they may be a 'little' bit gay

by fulltimestudent 20 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

This is an amazing social change, and bring humans closer to reality.

From The Independent - a British newpaper. A survey reports:

Read the full story at: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html

Half of all young people in Britain are at least a little bit gay, survey finds
    Sunday 16 August 2015
    Almost a quarter of British adults and half of 18-to-24-year-olds report having at least some homosexual feelings
    DAVID TRAYNER

• Village Idiot
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Funny VI, :) but still a stereotype. Through my GAYXJW friend, I've met quite a few men that are attracted to other males and few match that stereotype.

In fact, some same sex attracted men that I've met are the epitome of butch masculinity, unless you knew their same sex attraction you would believe they were str8, and they of course blended into the social landscape and were never seen as gay, but your stereotype person who represents a small fraction of same sex attracted males, could never blend in, and were always marked as different, and for many centuries were the only guys with big enough balls to be what they were, thought they sometimes paid for that with their lives.

Not trying to put you down for posting - the video is funny, but .... stereotypes are going out of fashion as the Independents overview reminded us.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I know full well that there is a spectrum of "Gay" behavior which I feel is the reason behind the symbolism of the rainbow flag but, based on my experience, there are quite a few of the feminized ones. I would not consider them to be too small of a minority. 30-50%+ perhaps?
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I guess Archie Bunker was right when he said "England is a fag Country" and he wasn't talking about cigarettes. LOL

https://youtu.be/7dKpHtc9F9M

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Um, I'm going to venture to say most of that 50% is women, because almost all of us are a little bit in love with eachother. I mean come on, we're gorgeous, how can we not be??
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm going to venture to say most of that 50% is women,

Yep. All young gals have tried some girl/girl fun. And all the young guys have wanted to watch them.

Doc

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    "England is a fag Country"

In the same way America is a nation of fat slobs right?

• steve2
    steve2

I'd only hope the 50% claiming some homosexual feelings are the more attractive half.

• fukitol
    fukitol
    What a lot of gay propaganda bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit