Mr Jackson said the GB has apologized in the past?

by notsurewheretogo 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• clarity
    clarity

When they invented the new lite of the overlapping generations, and basically let the older ones know that they were going to DIE. Instead of "this generation will not pass away" ...it was, we were going to die in this system!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So of course the older ones were SHOCKED & wanted some answers. They said in the watchtower to ...................stop your complaining, stop whining like the isralites, Jesus must have meant 2 generations!

So basically shut the fu$$ up! They don't give apologies,,,,they don't give anything! these buggars just take!

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

In my whole life growing up as a jw, I never ever heard or read an apology of any sort of this org.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

When the GB are roped in to a government committee hearing, did you see how eager Jackson was to kowtow before Mcllelan and Stewart? Over and over he said, "My apologies your honor...". "I'm sorry" or "I'm sorry for misunderstanding the question" etc.

A classic case of being two-faced. A humble, concerned, even apologetic face for the secular authorities and a smug, pompous face for the lowly sheeples.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    I'll tell you where: NOwhere!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Let's just say that if YOU made a "mistake" along the lines that landed YOU in a JW Judicial Committee and YOU offered the kind of "apology" that the WTBTS leaders have made in the past, you would be disfellowshipped faster than you can say, "As A. H. Macmillan once explained, 'We should admit our mistakes ...'"
  • Heaven
    Heaven

The wrong conclusions were due, not to malice or to unfaithfulness to Christ, but to a fervent desire to realize the fulfillment of God’s promises in their own time.

For over 2000 years Christians have been waiting for this. AIn't. Gonna. Happen. Ever. So no, you can't trust God's promises.

As for the GB, well, Jackson apologized during the RC a few times to Stewart and McClellan as sometimes he didn't understand the question.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    When he said the GB has apologized, I think he was referring to an incident in the bethel sauna involving Freddie Franz, a towel, and several newboys.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Being one of the Governing Body means never having to say "Sorry".
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mr Jackson said the GB has apologized in the past?

.........................................................http://nick.magpies.net/bb/files/nelson-muntz-haha.jpg
  • scary21
    scary21

There were a few times, very few, when a GB member bumped into someone, or stepped on someones toe when walking down the hollowed halls of bethel..........and.said " oh sorry sister"

See, it wasn't a lie . Hahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit