Who's the coolest here?

by troucul 61 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah Plummy I think youre pretty kool. Valis is a "cool" poster too. There are other posters who think theyre cool but theyre not. But Valis is "cool", no doubt about it. I think Beck Melbourne is "cool" too.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Beck is very cool. I don't like the playing favs games it's rude. But if I made a list Beck would be at the top. You to.

BTW Prisca...I got your card, THANKYOU!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Animals Angels!!

On behalf of Xenawarrior, Heaven and myself......

Who loves ya, baby?!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Another one of "Animal's Angels" checking in.......

Love ya animal !!!

XW

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Animal's Angels...if animal only knew what happens when you get them all drunk...Angels indeed...eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• animal
    animal

I can only dream....

I am still waiting for the other one to check in.....

Animal

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Valis

whatchu talkin bout Willis!!!

XW of the class

• Solace
    Solace

You guys...

I didnt even check this thread since I was positive my name wouldnt be listed and I usually dont post to these because I always forget to list someones name and end up feeling really low.

Honestly, "Cool" to me is a caring, genuine, sincere, but strong person whos not afraid to speak up for what is right but also not too big headed to admit if they were wrong.

I think you all know who you are, as many of you are posting on this very thread.

Animal,

Who loves ya baby?

• animal
    animal

Life is now fullfilled.... if only I could kidnap them all to a deserted island.....

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

Val,

You did not get me drunk, I mean, I drank on my own, I mean, I was not drunk...

Hmmm..... Im not helping myself here am I?

Edited by - heaven on 21 December 2002 16:2:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit