Who's the coolest here?

by troucul 61 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

lol @random...no thanks I'll stay outside, I had enough of the bubble when I was in the 'crotchtower'

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Hey I could use a plastic bubble. Climb in with some baby oil. Of course I would have to charge a small admission fee for people to watch.

I am sure that I could think of some other uses for the bubble too.

• troucul
    troucul

save that for your girlfriend/wife, max...I sure don't want to see no dude all shiny inside a bubble...I need another drink to forget that image...

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

What? No one has mentioned ME? <sitting in corner and pouting>

Richard

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

OK, OK....there are way too many cool people on this board. To avoid hurt feelings, I will refrain from mentioning them.

Those of you who know I like you, know why I think you are so cool.

Those of you who know I don't like you, know why I don't. What some of you don't know is that I think you are cool too. But I will never tell you that!

Richard

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As it`s dam cold here in the "Great White North ",all I have to do is step out the door and I will be the coolest member on this board..If I stay out too long I will be the coldest member on this board,LOL!...OUTLAW

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    I got a plastic bubble for sale. Anyone want to buy it, climb in and get in the fetal position?

RandomTask, now you are giving me ideas! <Creative juices flowing.>

Outlaw, what province do you live in?

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 19 December 2002 16:15:23

• simplesally
    simplesally

I am so cool, I am freezing! Anybody got a coat I can borrow??

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Another high school mentality thread.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm not a party pooper, er.. I am not trying to be. But I find it extremely tiresome and childish to have threads identifying specific persons that are either the most "popular" .. the most "sexy".. the most "intelligent" stuff like that. It seems so high school like and so exclusive. I thought we were all past that. Everyone has something to offer. Why is it necessary to identify and idolize, in a thread, the people that stand out here? Why not just accept everyone for who they are and quit trying to put those who stand out a bit on a pedastel?

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit