Its really weird

by SpunkedTeen 15 Replies latest jw friends

• krejames
    krejames
    I guess a response could be "hmmm, so what would you say if a Catholic said to you that their child abuse allegations were just Satan trying to attack them?"
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't quite see Satan being in the business of exposing Child Abuse and the covering up thereof.

Surely he would approve of such pure evil, and help the perpetrators to keep it secret ?

Where is the logic ? ....... oh I forgot, logic and JW's simply don't go together, the perfect example of an Oxymoron.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

why am I not surprised?

I have had similar discussions the conversation usually ends soon after. The reaction is never one of outrage that what I say may be true, more one of outrage that I raised the comment. Oh well, they can continue to believe and I can continue to be me, let's stay friends. I sometimes think that's the most important.

The Rebel.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    What surprises me the most is that JeffJack is 1 of the leaders, so you would think they would all tune in to lend him their support. After all if God is going to tell him what to say it should be of interest to us all. Shouldn't it?
  • Stirred
    Stirred
    notoneoftheboys,
    Very interesting about the video your wife mentioned...was it recently aired to KHs? Interesting I haven't heard about it. I would like to see that video...curious how GB is trying to prep JWs for this broadcast.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sabin - "What surprises me the most is that JeffJack is 1 of the leaders, so you would think they would all tune in to lend him their support."

Very telling in and of itself.

It suggests that deep down, they understand (and fear) that any honest and truthful testimony Jackson may actually give can't help but be incriminating and therefore exceedingly painful for them to accept... but... they'll have no choice but to accept it simply because Jackson himself has given it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit