Who likes to read fanstasy genre (dragons etc.)

by SheilaM 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To All:

Did you get the excerpt I know Utopian_Raindrops did!!! and I thank her. I talked to hubby he said chat away about the book on the forum. He would like you to copy your critique and send to us if you don't mind.

I hope we get a few more people that wish to read it. Utopian found some spelling errors the EDITOR missed thank you Utop Good money for shoddy work huh.

If anyone would like part of their critique in the book please let me know and whether to use your real name or user name.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Shiela I got my copy but haven't started it yet. I don't have my daughter this weekend so I was planning on sitting down and enjoying it probably tomorrow or Sunday...looking forward to it!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Count me in. I love fantasy and sci-fi. I will email you my email addy.

Thanks,

Robyn

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Sheila -

I've loved Anne M since forever, Tolkien, Herbert, and I'm just finishing the "Amber" series !

My husband and I both eat fantasy stuff up and would love to have a chance to read it- [email protected]

thanks and GOOD LUCK (hmm feels good to say that)

lauralisa

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To everyone so far that has reviewed it THANKS for the positive response and suggestions they are so appreciated. remember to let us know if you can be mentioned in the reviews area.

Also feel free to chat about it if you want to.

Again thanks and to anyone else just let me know your e-mail address

<of the so excited that people like hubbies book class>

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To all that responded:

We are in the midst of setting up the back cover I would like to include excerpts from your reviews but only with your approval, please let me know this week if we can use a blurb and what name you want used.

SheilaM

<of the I can't friggin spell today class.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

If you want to use what I said...go for it....and you can use my real name ...that's ok too.

i hope you book is a success!

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

UPDATE ON BOOK!!!!

Thunder Rider's Burden contract is signed!!!! I need a couple of more excerpts for the back cover for those who have read it I will be e-mailing you to see if I may use a comment.

The COVER is almost done thanks to those that offered to help me!!

I will be posting the cover and the "synopsis" off the back for you all

Thanks we couldn't have gotten this far without you all

SheilaM and Thunder Rider

• onacruse
    onacruse

I would love to preview some of Mr. SheilaM's work!

My e-mail is listed.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit