Who likes to read fanstasy genre (dragons etc.)

by SheilaM 29 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Anne McCaffrey fan here. I'll give it a read if you guys are up to serious criticism where warranted, not just pats on the back.

• VM44
    VM44

I like reading Lawrence Watt-Evans novels. His website is http://www.watt-evans.com --VM44

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I'd be honored.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I absolutely LOVE the fantasy genre.

I must consider Tolkien as my favorite. I have read the Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as all available indexes and the prequel novel written BEFORE the LOTR by Tolkien detailing the creation of Middle-Earth entitled The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. I HIGHLY recommend it for those currently enjoying the films. It will enhance your experience a hundred fold.

I'm with COMF. If you want constructive criticism and an honest review (not just a friendly review singing praises if not warranted) I will give it a read.

• greven
    greven

count me in too!

Greven!

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Count me in.

Hmmm

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yes, we want an honest review. To those that want to I need your e-mail addresses and I will bulk mail it this afternoon. The first chapter is just 28 pages so I may send just it if it grabs you I'll send the other two how does that sound. This is copyrighted LOL But please do NOT post your reviews on the board Please e-mail your reviews to the e-mail address. I would really appreciate this I don't want a flame war going on there is my hubbies ego at stakeAnd no we are not looking for just pats on the back! But a real review of what you actually thought of it.

Thanks to all

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

To all:

I'm sending it now to reborn2002 and Vm44 I could not find an e-mail address for you, please send me one and I'll get it to you.

Thanks all

Sheila

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Also Heathen your e-mail is private need an address

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Xena I'm having problems with your e-mail address I got from member directory???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit