Men & Women ... the explanation

by Simon 17 Replies latest social humour

• joelbear
    joelbear

I think the man switch is cute.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    Mrs. Shakita(who would like to know how the h*** you make ashes into an egg timer!)

Guessing here. But I would think that it was the hour glass type with his ashes used like the sand would be?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    We men are simple.

Well, at least you are honest!!

Gives a whole new meaning when I hear someone say- "Hey stop that ya knob!!"

This was funny!!! Thanks for giving me a morning laugh!!

XW

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Well Simon, I guess this proves that it's not the size of your switch that counts, it's the direction that it points.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Yep, us women have all these buttons to push, switches to turn on/off, but men seem to enjoy playing with gadgets so.............

• onacruse
    onacruse

One big problem here...

women don't have an "off" button.

Ah, the possibilities!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

There is a comedian named Rob Becker who says that women are born with more words than men. Women start off the day with like 3,000 words; men only have 1,500. So at the end of the day a man has used all of his words, but a woman is only halfway through. That's why when she asks him a question, he only grunts. 'Cause that's all he can do. He's out of words and won't be able to talk until the morning. Sometimes a man will pretend to read a newspaper and hold it up as a shield to protect himself against the barrage of words.

• Simon
    Simon

Tex ... Run ... SAVE YOURSELF !!!

We'll hold them back as long as we can !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit