Letter From Bill Bowen

by Lin 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You know you want me FFV.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Santa done lost it! LOL Trauma have a wonderful holiday! I wish you well. By way of making peace I will say that if you feel that was a blanket statement I will be man enough to apologize for having made it. It was not my intent to blanket in any such way- so very sorry for not have worded that better- for trauma i do know several silent lamb supporters who would never lie or support the lies of others.

BTW trauma I visited your web site. You clearly are a proud papa of a son that you love. I too am a father- though my son is a grown 22 year old. Earlier this year my son came down with bacterial meningitis. He almost died from this nasty disease. Thankfully he came out of the coma, however the costs was great- he lost both of his feet. During this ordeal the founder of silent lambs and a supporter insinuated that I had fabricated this story about my son- As a father also I am sure you can understand how very, very cold a father would feel that was.

And please let me add trauma that from all the post that I have read of yours I do not believe that it is in you to lie- I have not seen anything to show me that you are capable of lieing.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 20 December 2002 6:25:24

Edited by - kelsey007 on 20 December 2002 6:48:27

Edited by - kelsey007 on 20 December 2002 6:49:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit