Letter From Bill Bowen

by Lin 131 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Kelsey said:

Undf'd- Barb Anderson silent lamb as in abuse victim-

Sorry about that. No, I haven't ever heard that Barbara was a victim of molestation.

And you have the freedom to believe as you wish

Thank You. You and everyone else have the same freedom, and I would never try to take it away from anyone.

however I have posted enough on this board to have proven that lies I do not tell- and the bowen and silent lamb supporters have posted here enough also and have solidly shown that at the very least they will embelish and spread vicious lies about others- check the history of the posts yourself-

I definitely have read tons of Bill's posts in the past and I never noticed any intentional lies.

The Ray franz bashing posts by Bill Bowen

I read a lot of posts about that. I do think that situation should have been handled privately and not posted on the Forum.

a Silent Lambs supporter charging that I am a jw in good standing and suggesting in a nasty way that my son's recent loss of both feet from bacterial menegitis was a fabrication- not only were these posts senseless they were hurtful to say the least-

I truly am very sorry to here about that. (May I ask who that "Silent Lambs supporter" was who said that?)

just as Mr Bowen had expressed to me- his mission was and is to bring the WT down. Those were his words out of his mouth. The silent lambs was and is a vehicle created to achieve that goal.

I personally believe that "taking the WT down" may be the only way to get the WT to change their Policy.

I don't see any reason why Bill Bowen would be "attacking" his own supporters.

I think there have been some huge gigantic misunderstandings going on.

I just want to say that I have nothing but Christian Love for you Kelsey007. I want to help Children period. I am not a "Bill Bowen Follower" and I am not a "Ray Franz Follower". I am a follower of Jesus Christ.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 20 December 2002 5:51:55

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    the bowen and silent lamb supporters have posted here enough also and have solidly shown that at the very least they will embelish and spread vicious lies about others- check the history of the posts yourself-

You know what Kelsey <Resisting urge to flame you>, I've never lied on here. Prove I've lied. If you can't, then you are indeed, falsely accusing people. There may in fact be a few people that have not told the hold truth or embelished. However you blanket statement is insulting, to the supporters, and the survivors. Maybe you need to take some time and chill out.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I think this has all come down to "he said/she said"

No one knows what happened. No one was there to witness "behind the scenes" scenarios. How can anyon that has not seen it have an opinion. Or at least an "educated" opinion?

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

undf'd the thread with the lies about myself I am sure is still back there somewhere- A poster whom I had never had dealings- jumped in on a thread with these wild accusations- the charges he made could have only come from Bill Bowen- a subsequent voice communication with another person who knows this poster proved my suspicion that Bill Bowen was behind the false accusations. Other than you finding the thread here that is all I care to share on that subject- it was thanks to some who know me that my name was cleared here.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Trauma, you're right, I hadn't noticed that statement by Kelsey:

the bowen and silent lamb supporters have posted here enough also and have solidly shown that at the very least they will embelish and spread vicious lies about others- check the history of the posts yourself-

Kelsey said that "silent lamb supporters" embelish and spread vicious lies about others.

By saying "silent lamb supporters" I can only assume Kelsey means supporters of child abuse victims.

I guess that would include me being a "vicious liar" because I support "silent lambs" (Victims of Child Abuse).

I would love to see Kelsey post a link to the Threads which contain these vicious lies.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 20 December 2002 6:2:59

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

TH I do not recall ever saying that you or ALL silent lamb supporters "lied". If that is what you felt I said- all I can say is that was not what was meant- The intent was that SOME including Bill Bowen have gone well out of there way to hurt others on this forum- With so many silent lamb victims and a good hearted, caring person at the helm- how does Bill find the time to post negative statements about anyone? WHy would he?

Edited by - kelsey007 on 20 December 2002 6:5:41

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Maybe this will Jog your memory, you said what I quoted above. You've just lost all credibility, now to denie, what you yourself said.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42651&site=3&page=6

undf'd the thread with the lies about myself I am sure is still back there somewhere- A poster whom I had never had dealings- jumped in on a thread with these wild accusations- the charges he made could have only come from Bill Bowen- a subsequent voice communication with another person who knows this poster proved my suspicion that Bill Bowen was behind the false accusations. Other than you finding the thread here that is all I care to share on that subject- it was thanks to some who know me that my name was cleared here.
    Ah so, hearsay, you didn't actually go to the source.

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 20 December 2002 6:6:26

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

TH there is no Trauma Hound in any of that post and no meaning that ALL silent lamb supporters are liars. But clearly you are of an ilk that would love to defend the great bowen and on that topic the floor is yours- I know what I know as they say and so very glad to be free from the borg and free to speak up. Never again to blidnly follow the lead of another man or men. BTW when you find the post refering to yourself by me trauma let me know- I would like to see it myself.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    TH there is no Trauma Hound in any of that post and no meaning that ALL silent lamb supporters are liars. But clearly you are of an ilk that would love to defend the great bowen and on that topic the floor is yours- I know what I know as they say and so very glad to be free from the borg and free to speak up. Never again to blidnly follow the lead of another man or men. BTW when you find the post refering to yourself by me trauma let me know- I would like to see it myself.

You made the blanket statement, I didn't, now back your words up! My Ilk? You don't know me, I'm not the one making blanket statements with no proof. I'm not the one obssessed with this issue. Hell your not even involved in this issue, really. You remind of the nosey nieghbor. Defending him? I'm defending silent lambs, not Bill Bowen, where did I mention Bill Bowen at all, in my response? Where? Show me, quote me, oh you can't, now can you, because that's not who I was defending, now was I?

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Holy crap, Santa's losing it. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit