What did Jesus REALLY look like?

by RubyTuesday 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The Shroud of Turin would be a very good discussion topic. JM2C

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Come on ya'll, everyone knows that Jesus was a redneck.

But then again, maybe not.

IF JESUS WERE A REDNECK...

* He'd have brought a fishing pole with him when he walked on water.

* His last words on the cross would have been, "Hey, Paul, I kin see my house from up here."

* He'd be famous for turning water into beer.

* The prayer for the Passover meal would have been, "Good food, good meat, good God, let's eat."

* His front yard would have been littered with broken down mule carts.

* Instead of a grail, King Arthur would been searching for the Holy Beer Mug.

* He would have cured blindness by yelling, "Yer healed" and slapping them on the forehead.

* The disciples would have included Billy Bob, Scooter, and Bubba.

* Sex, drinking, and dancing would clearly have been declared not sinful.

* Instead of a fish, the symbol for Jesus would be a fishing lure.

• Valis
    Valis

Or perhaps he looked like this?...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• meadow77
    meadow77

Hey orbiting and JG, that's the picture I was trying to post. When I saw it, I was floored. I guess we'll never know for sure, but that's the way I had always pictured him. Maybe with a different nose, but close enough. The blond blue eyed christ with long hair never seemed right. Meadow is thankful someone around here knows how to post pictures. Maybe I should get a manual.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Try This it's amazing

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

PeacefulPete: Very interesting observations. I think you are absolutely right, too! I always love it when someone else is articulate enough to verbalize an idea that's been floating around in my mind without form. Thanks!

Meadow77: You're welcome! I didn't know how to embed a webpage when I wanted to post that site, either. I just fiddled around with the buttons on the toolbar until something worked. Don't worry, you will figure it all out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit