Saved from the clutches...

by jws 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I am familiar with the public magazine route in my area. I do make it a routine of my own to pick them up and dispose of them quickly. I recently saw a JW coming out of my doctors office so I knew she had placed some magazines in there. I parked and went in to remove them only to see the nurse tossing them into a garbage can. I no longer worry about that place

• johnny cip
  • outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I think I am one up on you guys. I print out things of interest I find here and else where on the internet about the jw's. I then put them in the local laundromats and on a few pin up boards.

I pinned up a copy of the post from the lawyer in Texas doing the investigations into pedophiles, in a local restaurant. It was torn down in about 2 hours. Thats ok, I have more.

For some reason doing this just makes me chuckle as I do it. I enjoy it. Never did enjoy the jw's door to door thing. I am going to try the hospital and Drs offices next.

Why not I got freedom of religion don't I?

Outoftheorg

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i love to stop when i see jw's in the field.. and say what you have today? after i work them over for a while. they ask for their mag's back... i then say no i want to pay for them!!! they say it's a donation for the preaching work... and only to pay for the printing and distribution of the mag's ... at this point i count how many mag's i talked them out of , then times it by 4 cents each .. so if i 'm holding 4 mag's in my hand.. i give them a quarter and ask for 9 cents change... they look at me like i'm crazy.. and i tell them the whole THUTH of how it only costs the wt @ 4 cents a issue to print paper ,ink , electric, slave labor, room and board and all.etc....i find this tactic very effective and they always leave befuddled... i'm sure it makes many think....and i hope it makes them put less in the box at the hall... john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit