LOVE THIS QUOTE

by Zep 25 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The old ones are the best

• blondie
    blondie

stilla, are you trying to make 5,000

Lots of names on this thread that I miss.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes blondie - but only beacuse I am bored this evening - I need something to challenge me - a second order differential equation - or - and I am not bullshitting here - a good 45 minute public talk to prepare - one disadvantge of not being an elder - I soon get bored these days

• blondie
    blondie

Well, why not prepare a public talk for JWD for tomorrow. After all, I conduct the WT study.

You pick the topic and you don't have to use the WT publications unless you want to.

Blondie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    He has also left many
    details of various events in the Bible out of the account, enough so that one whose heart is not
    right, who wants to discover an apparent fault, who wants to find an excuse for leaving the
    way of truth, can find it."?The Watchtower, August 15, 1972, p. 507.

stilla give a talk on why would God leave out details when he created detailed orientated people? I mean really why wouldn't he give us what we really need to keep our lives in harmony with His will when he created us to be what we are?

But then again I would love to have you give the talk here on JWD and then go through the Botchtower with blondie!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This quote is a great one to keep in mind, tho, with respect to blondie's new thread (Uzzah, etc.).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit