Calling All Artists - Both Good and Crappy!

by Stephanus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Wow, we have so many talented people. I love this....keep 'em coming.

Robyn

• nilfun
  • joannadandy
    joannadandy

Nilfun those are AMAZING!!

I have always loved that positive negative stuff...I forget what the actual artistic name for it is tho..I did a rose once, it turned out, ok, but yours are GREAT!! Wow, keep at it, you have a talent for sure!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Nilfun, those ARE good! Keep 'em coming, folks!

Here's another crappy watercolour by me, also from the isle of pines. The photo:

And the painting (had a LOT of trouble with the sky in this one):

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ok so most of mine are too big to scan, but I got this one to sort of work (and of course it is the one I have never finished, and is also a total rip off of a famous painting by Alphonse Mucha-but then again, most of my stuff is rip off art cuz I am not creative enough to see with my minds eye, or something) Like I said, chunks of it are missing, this is what fit on my scanner bed...

And of course my really cool one I am having trouble uploading on to the internet, I think the file is too big, so I shall try again tomorrow...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Wow my stuff must be really craptacular...I killed this thread...well what the hell, I might as well kill it a little more and post another of my crappy McCrapster artworks...

I did this one my freshman year in high school, it's a little formulaic, juvenille, and obvious, but it's still one of my favorites.

• rem
    rem

Does crappy music count as art? I used to play in a JW band. lol

We actually had a no-blood song called 'blood'. I always hated the lyrics to that song, even as a dub. I even sang on one song called 'choose you'. Another song called 'teenage groom' was appropriate for teen Jdubs who had to get married for sex.

Here is a link to the mp3's:

http://www.mp3.com/gw

rem

• nilfun
    nilfun

Wow my stuff must be really craptacular

Joannadandy, your stuff is great (I really like the Alphonsie one); Artwork's worst critic? (more often than not the very one who created it)

People, stop calling your work "crappy" (stinky/yucky/no-good/BAD). It hurts my feelings.

((((((Big sloppy kiss/hug for all the artists out there [[and anyone else who needs one]]))))))

The artwork on this thread RAWKS. (except for mine. mine is crap ).

• SheilaM
  • nilfun
    nilfun

Edited by - nilfun on 20 December 2002 0:53:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit