Calling All Artists - Both Good and Crappy!

by Stephanus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I fall into the latter category, I'm afraid. Below are the photo I worked from (taken on last year's cruise) and the watercolour I produced from it:

Post your scanned art in this thread!

• riz
    riz

hey Steph,

whatareyoutalkin'about? that's not crappy! i like it a lot good job!

• saltiest
    saltiest

That is definitely not crappy! I can't even control a watercolor brush without huge water splotches everywhere.

You did say share our artwork, so I have to share a portrait I just finished a few minutes ago. I want to show someone, and this is perfect, since my friend doesn't read this site. This is a picture of my friend's daughter when she was about one and a half years old. I scanned the photo I drew it from, too.

Good luck with the watercolors!

Alicia

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wow- Stephanus- that is very good. And Alicia is right- watercolor is a very difficult medium to work in! It's wonderful!!

Alicia- I love it!!!!! Very very nice- you have alot of talent for detail!!

Very nice folks!!!

XW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hey, well done Alicia! Great portrait!

Thanks for the encouragement, Riz.

Keep 'em coming, folks!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow!! These are good. Stephanus I think yours is outstanding. I'm doing good to go in a straight line when I was painting the living room.

• julien
  • hippikon
    hippikon

Wow Thats Great - I know this little church in the Vatican that needs a touch up

• qwerty
    qwerty

Fantastic Pictures everyone, I hope my Pics upoad too here goes don't laugh................

Hope you like them, either that or gave you all a good laugh...............

Qwerty

Edited by - qwerty on 17 December 2002 5:8:29

Edited by - qwerty on 17 December 2002 6:4:11

• SYN
    SYN

Julien, how did you get those fractals in there? And which set of fractals did you use? Looks like the Julian set

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit