What are Some of Your Favorite Christmas Songs?

by Robdar 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

There are so many. But for starters:

O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)

Go Tell It On the Mountain

Joy to the World

What Child Is This?

Ave Maria

Feliz Navidad

O Christmas Tree

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Dreaming of a White Christmas

• outnfree
    outnfree

O Holy Night, Silver Bells, and O Come, O Come Emmanuel are favorites. I always smile when I hear O Holy Night because when I was in choir in high school, the entire tenor section actually disappeared on the risers when they sang "Fall on your knees...."

My all time favorite has GOT to be Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. Although I like Bach's Magnificat as well.

Santa Baby and The Twelve Days AFTER Christmas ain't bad, either!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

• COMF
  • Gizmo
    Gizmo

COMF

How do you add these links????

please tell me
    :))))

• teejay
    teejay
    This is such nice thread. These songs sure do give one a feeling of love and joy don't they. I have to say, my favorite is, Grandma got run over by a reindeer. -- Larc

You are one sick puppy, Larc. You know that? I think you need a bible study. Yep. You need Jesus.

As far as Christmas songs go, Sleigh Ride (The Carpenters) is okay.

So is Let it Snow (Dean Martin).

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (Andy Williams) ain't all that bad.

Hearing Little Drummer Boy (Vienna Boys Choir) has made me stop and listen once or twice.

Frosty The Snow Man, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives) has forced a toe tap, here and there.

Carol Of The Bells (David Foster) ain't all that bad, I guess. I've heard worse jazz.

The Christmas Song (Mel Torme) has caused a thought or two of my kidhood.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Judy Garland) has brought a tear or two of Christmases that could have been... or might be.

Let It Snow! (Bing Crosby) is cheery, I suppose.

Over all, though, I don't care much for Christmas songs. Not one bit.

• COMF
    COMF

When you add or edit a post, you get a toolbar like the one below. First capture the URL of the page you want to embed, and then click on the icon I have circled. You can paste the URL into the popup dialog box it opens, and the forum software will do the rest.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Thanks CoMF I shall try it

by the way...clear your hotmail account it's full up

:)))

you're a champ

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Hmmmmmmm

that part of the window doesn't come up when I tried it with Netscape...ok with IE tho

just thought I'd tell you COMF
    thanks again

• teejay
    teejay

COMF,

Aside from the fact that I hate Christmas songs (), I hope someone is taking advantage of your computer skills. What you did above is worth money.

I also hope YOU are getting paid what you're worth. That explanation of yours was nothing less than perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit