Bill Bowen...Rev MaLk

by Brummie 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

Cassiline: Thank you for the "smilie" explanation. Of course, that makes sense. It just looked odd to see two smilies under the # of pedophiles (which is, in itself, not funny). I thought somebody was playing a joke. See how things can be misconstrued without the full picture? My goof!

As for the rest of the summations, it would be nice to not have any more mysteries in the SL.org, including who (& why) any certain people are "casting spells" on poor Bill!

I read comments saying there are things about Bill and/or SL we "should know" but nobody can tell because it's secret; and then comments that there are things we "should know" about what Rev is doing but it can't be told, etc. etc. There should be a "Sunshine Law" for these situations, like Uncle Sam has.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

*Yawn*

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    things we "should know" about what Rev is doing but it can't be told, etc. etc. There should be a "Sunshine Law" for these situations, like Uncle Sam has

There is a "Sunshine Law". This is all for the Abuse Survivors, there should be no secrets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit