Youngest Partakers

by Smiles 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Smiles
    Smiles

spec,

The only partakers in underdeveloped countries that I know of are the few mentioned the WT literature over the years. By far, the majority of partakers that I know about were in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and a few other parts of Europe. But mostly the U.S... Strange how the JW God does not really seem to anoint JW brothers and sisters in poor, underdeveloped, less popular countries.

Reborn2002,

LOL. I saw something like that once.

benext,

"brother in his twenties who was a MS and partook. The PO and another elder had him in the back questioning him. He later recanted."

RECANTED? Recanted the holy spirit? I wonder WHAT the P.O. and other elder said to the young brother in that back room? The elders apparently had first hand knowledge from God as to who is truly annointed and who is NOT. Or maybe they just scared the young brother into agreeing with them and deny being annointed.

bay64me,

I have also seen that "nof***inchance expression" on the face of so many JW's.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I was always told that you couldn't recant. Something about giving up the earthly hope, so if the heavenly one didn't pan out, then you were SOL. Even as a dyed in the wool dub, that seemed little more than a scare tactic to keep people from partaking. What Just and Loving God would penalize you with everlasting cutting off because you misunderstood where His Spirit was leading you (and why are the FDS allowed to be so wrong so often, but if the R&F is, they die forever)?

Hmmm

• thewiz
    thewiz

probably @23. this guy would have partaken BEFORE he was baptized ifin' he was even MORE stupid. scary thing is, he's in bethel now.

• JT
    JT

a 25yr old single JEWISH GUY i knew at bethel

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

I partook at age 29, a friend of mine partook at age 20.. I am in my thirties now , no longer a JW but still partake

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

A C.O in his late 30's and his wife partook while in our circuit.

I will be 22 and partaking at the apostfest.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Methinks we should descend upon a hapless congregation and all partake! Imagine this! Thirty strangers show up and partake, one after another. They'll have to send out for another bottle or two, and hit the all-night kosher bakery! Hee hee! A plan worthy of a Cenobite!

CZAR of the Damned and Loving It Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit