Jehovah's Witnesses- preaching in the gym!

by Victorian 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Just a friendly word of warning, Neyank -

Hold your breath if you want to, but NEVER hold your breath while you're doing your squats!

"I was just finishing my last set of pec flies using a simple apparatus I had rigged up between two trees in the backyard, much to my wife's embarrassment - the neighbors WERE amused; just then my daughter came around back of the house with one of her schoolmates, a guy named Rodney.

"Dad, this is Rodney," she said.

"He LOOKS like a Rodney," I thought, but I said, "Hi Rodney, how are you this fine day?". His eyes were kind of bulging out of his head as he loked over my backyard workout area and the rivers of sweat running down my brow.

"Dad, Rodney is the sweetest guy in my C sharp programming class. He's going to help me prep for the mid-terms."

"Ahhh, a musician," I said. "C sharp, D flat, they all sound alike to me, Rodney, kinda like the sound of breaking glass.You know, Rodney, I'd be willing to reward your kindness to my daughter by helping you whip your weak flabby lame-assed body into manly shape, if you'd like."

I never would have though that flabby, bug-eyed kid could run so fast. I started a set of bent-over one arm rows."

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 15 December 2002 15:7:24

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit