Would GETTING *LAID* MORE OFTEN help NUTTERS ?

by Focus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

Question
    Would GETTING LAID* MORE OFTEN help NUTTERS/Fanatics/Extremists get over their problems?

Answers please, which for the sake of relevance should be restricted to references to past conduct on "ex/anti-JW" discussion boards.

This is a most serious question given a certain heart attitude, and point-of-view, that has been brought to my recent attention through my extensive spy monitering nutworks.

The objective is, naturally enough, to ably assist any allegedly afflicted ones, by providing them with hints as to how to attain what may be wanting in their lives.

Please be constructive and upbuilding. Proper decorum to be maintained, thanks. NO TROLLS WANTED IN THIS THREAD, EXCEPT BY INVITATION. Especially not anything that pretends to be Kent, but isn't. The intention is to provide Christian fellowship and aid to those so clearly found wanting. To be in a Cult is truly a terrible thing.

* This means having consensual sexual intercourse, in case anyone otherwise lost their rag over the term.

--
    Focus
    (Loosen up, Chill out and Fluff it with the best of them? Class)

Edited by - Focus on 15 December 2002 0:35:16

• avishai
    avishai

Nah. Getting laid was what got me to leave!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I would be a happy camper if I could disintegrate every scumbag that has ever invaded and hijacked my privacy or stolen from me or my fam. weather it be a necklace or the use of my SSN or a credit card or gas out of my car.

• Focus
    Focus

avishai wrote:

Re: Would GETTING LAID more often help the Nutters/Fanatics/Extremists get over their problems?
    Nah. Getting laid was what got me to leave!

"Nah" as in "Yeah", correct? Getting laid got you to leave, you said, and we know leaving a cult makes one less nutty. Right? So "Yes, Getting Laid More Often helped a Nutter" follows. Methinks you were a bit hasty there while replying, Bro. Avishai, and "Nah" meant "Yeah". So, pray give the subject matter a little bit more thought, and do not leave all the digging to your hardworking brothers!

You also may have missed:
    Answers please, which for the sake of relevance should be restricted to references to past conduct on "ex/anti-JW" discussion boards.

We owe it to those enmeshed in Destructive Cults (WT or other) to help them out in any which way we can ^HBUTAND loose. For the word "problems" above, read "issues" if it helps.

Older Sister Plmkrzy, while I am sure many echo your sentiments (and I sympathize) you have either lost me - or the plot - on this call.

I am reaching my posting limit so I hope others will take this up.

--
    Focus
    (Anti-Spiritual Pimping Class)

Edited by - Focus on 14 December 2002 23:1:6

• Prisca
    Prisca

So, are you admitting you're not getting "it" enough, Focus?

• Scully
    Scully

I know it works *wonders* for me!

Love, Scully

• Focus
    Focus

But Scully, you were never a Nutter/Fanatic/Extremist in the first place, right?

Prisca - hi! Super to see you again, and have a merry Christmas! Of course you have totally missed the plot, but then, does it matter? Of course not: Dots on a board. Pixels on a screen. What divides us is much less than what unites us.

But if your implied hypothesis was right, was that an offer to remedy the problem? A bit, errrr, rash, then, as gender/age/inclination/beastly-nature are all imponderables.

Back to the issue:

Question
    Would GETTING LAID* more often help the Nutters/Fanatics/Extremists get over their problems?

Folks, you just aren't looking in the right places, there is a big conspiracy and it is much bigger than any of you can imagine. My eyes were really opened when I looked into it!

As all people who need to get *aid should, FOLLOW THE MONEY! I can't imagine how you can't see what I am on about! You have to PROBE DEEPER to find the answers THEY don't want you to see. Go on asking till you get the RIGHT answers!

And answer my question.

--
    Focus
    (Who has NOT found the magic posting URL to give unlimited posts - but won't abuse it! Class)

For Prisca: Added a posteriori (no, that has nothing rude to do with it, ma'am), please, I am guilty of much, but not of missing things. Your fine insult (not implied, but directly following the transitive nature of the relationships set forth) was duly nutted the first time around, and filed in the appropriate place.

For Valis: You may well be on the right track, Bro' Overbeer. But, you may have overlooked a couple of factors which make the likelihood of improvement rather greater than you surmise. btw WHO are you talking about; you seem to have some specific people in mind. I have much more fascinating material for this upbuilding thread, to come out in due course as and when appropriate inputs are received.

Edited by - Focus on 14 December 2002 23:59:36

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, focus, you are right,"yeah" should have been my answer. Anyone else in a cult that i can help in this manner, I am more than happy too. I'm just a giving, caring kinda guy!

• Brummie
    Brummie

...Try it and see

• Valis
    Valis

Focus...you must be slipping a bit olde chap and may need to get a bit of the olde in an out...You know as well as I do that people that people could deleted until they were blue in the face and it still wouldn't change their attitudes, but if only for a few minutes or days. Do you think that perhaps sex ever helped any JW people? No, just got them more unwanted children or disfellowshipped for the occassional BJ......eh? Having said that I also know the specific question you asked and I can only say that if the people I consider nutcases that post here ever did get laid, I'm not sure I would even care to know. *LOL*...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Englishman on 15 December 2002 6:36:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit