Who exactly is "JW" here?

by ScoobySnax 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

OHHHHHH,

You may not get an answer for this question. There must be so many on here that are trying to remain "hidden" because they are not "out" yet, or they have family "still in". It's a rather sensitive area.

This forum is open to active JW's because it discusses JW issues, and opens up an avenue of support and encouragement for those still inside who feel they cannot leave, even though they don't really believe the WTBT dogma any longer. I think you can pretty much figure out by the posts how certain posters are feeling, etc.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

that nytelecom1 was funny too

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

You should know Mike.

For those who did not know.. MikeMusto = nytelecom1.

Unfortunately Simon has not weeded out all the trolls who register multiple accounts to post garbage on an otherwise useful site.

Oh look! We have an ignore feature. One click of the button and the annoying fashionista fag goes away forever!

Adios loser!

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 16 December 2002 14:48:26

• nakedmvistar
  • MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

tsk, tsk...a bad 80's goatee, a bad haircut and a homophobe too 
    annoying fashionista fag goes away forever
    -reburn
  • Jonadab
    Jonadab

Active JW signing in.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Evidently You Know got "severely counseled" and became a marked man for posting here. Here's what happened to You Know:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=37663&page=1&site=3#515683

Edited by - Big Tex on 18 December 2002 1:38:45

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hey Jonadab..... I guess that makes us the "apostates" on this site!

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

ScoobySnax, I would never use that kind of language to you or anyone. You called yourself that and you called Jonadab that. You seem to have a point of saying what you think as what others say.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hey Iwasyoung............No offence intended!! I was poking fun at myself, sort of having a laugh at my own expense. You should try it sometime, its called "lightening up"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit