My sister called me

by czarofmischief 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

And offered me the new warcraft game, which I have been shamelessly breaking the tenth commandment over, if I would come to the meeting tomorrow.

I'm so enraged I can't think clearly. I said I will never go to the meetings again and I mean it! I want out! What the hell, she thinks she can bribe me back into dubdom?

Then again...

I don't know what to do. Does anybo9dy else have a lcear idea what's going on?

CZAR

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

" Does anybo9dy else have a lcear idea what's going on?"

You don't know how to use spellcheck?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

CZAR.

I apologize if I appear to be stalking you at the moment.

Youve already answered your own questions. Youre enraged. You dont want to go. Are you going to sell your Birthright for a bowl of soup (to use the Esau analogy) just because your eyes see, your heart feels, desire for a wargame at the moment ???

Imagine...selling out an ETERNITY of FREEDOM in exchange for a moments GRATIFICATION on a game key pad!! How foolish that would be Brother .

Edited by - refiners fire on 14 December 2002 17:37:26

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Low.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok....I do relize your Sister is trying to blatantly bribe you....she realy isn't hiding it ether!

Still at the same time she has your Eternal Life on her mind and the fact is....she doesn't want to loose her brother. So her underhanded deed has a heart felt motive.

I'd do one of 2 things......forget the ever tempting game of war and carnage and stick compleatly by your princaples......or hehehehehe...

Show up during the last song.....give her a hug (or punch in the arm) while she's singing...strole to the bathroom during the prayer.... then come out and yank my ever so stratigicly challengning GAME OF Oh So Glorious WARFARE from her weak sheep like arms!!!!

I mean 2 can play in The Theocratic Warfare Arena.

Remeber Klingon Warrior Rule #1....Today Is A Good Day To Die!!! So when your sister gives you those looks that could kill......you will be in warriors paradise!!

agape,

Ciao 4 now

Utopian_Raindrops.....

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 14 December 2002 18:50:12

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think it's kind of quaint. You should go. Get the game. Life is a game. Play to win. Win yourself a game. Say hi to your old friends, let them no how good you're doing. Show your sister how pragmatic you are, now that your eyes are open.

Wouldn't you be hurt if your family didn't care if you "made it into the new system"?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

ROTFLM Big Warrior AO

Utopian, you rock. Refiner's, you're right.

If it was anybody but my sister, I would do it, but she is the one I love and I refuse to set an example like that for her. She's being rather honest... I don't know. I've got all night to figure it out.

Warrior's paradise eh? Sounds better than Eternal Dubdom.

CZAR

PS: Did I mention it's the copy with the big orc on the front? Not the weak human or pantywaist elf, but the manly orc!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

whudja do, whudja do?

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Oh Grand High Czar Of The Mischievious Kind....

Tell Me, Tell Me, Tell Me True...

Before I Hold My Breath And Turn Blue

Did You Fight A Battle Of The Theocratic Kind

To Get The Most Manly Game Of War We Both Have In Mind?

Did You Show Up To Meeting On Timed

Or Show Up Late To Play With Your Sister's Brain Washed Mind?

I Have Been Wondering Since You Made Your Post

So Please Give Me An Answer Our Battle Hungry Host

Klingon Battle Rule # 2 Never Go Into Battle Without Your Closest Friends!!!

So Come On Tell !!

agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 17 December 2002 16:8:47

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Maybe he's too busy playing his kewl new game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit