Feb1,2003 Question from readers

by hannibal 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LDH
    LDH

The statistics on mutes who are raped must be mind-boggling!!!!

Lisa

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I'm waiting with baited breath for the wife to get her copy.....

Expatbrit

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    I cannot comprehend them clinging to this in view of how badly this makes them look and I don't understand how they constantly refer to these obscure parts of the law that was supposedly done away with.

Good point. They pick and choose throughout the Mosiac Law. But really, the Law is obsolete.

These types of teachings are what happens when people get their morality from a book instead of thinking for themselves.

Richard

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A better question might be -

When male JWs are in prison for refusing the draft, are THEY required to scream when Bubba snuggles up on the cot next to them? ...or Bethelites?

I guess in the case of Bethelites it's all consensual. As a JW chick I knew once said, "You can't rape the willing."

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 17 December 2002 19:23:49

• sableindian
    sableindian

Ok, so if I'm in my car and I'm out far away in the country. (I live in Georgia) my car breaks down. I start walking. A couple of farm boys quit it with the cows and see a live human Fee-male. If I scream my lungs out are the WTBS elders still stupid or what? Waiting with baited breath to hear counsel from my good friends on this thread.

I think that law was given to the Nation of Israel because all around them were their folks. Brothers, fathers, uncles, etc. But, check it out. Tamar got raped by her brother and I believe an uncle helped him plot the rape. When Absalom killed that guy I was all into Absalom, *yes, my bruthuh*. Why don't we just hack up the perpetrators and leave the screaming to the elders. They're really good at it. (Let's see what happens when THEY have to go to prison...or did they change that conscientious objector idea too.)

sable havin' fun at the table

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit