Personal Attacks

by Yizuman 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    refiners fire wrote - I thought it was a pretty disgraceful implied request for monetary assistance. It was apparent from the start what the intention was IMO.

Still, if someones apologized, and requests to be left alone, I reckon thats fair enuff too. A body cant do any more than say sorry. Course, I havent read EVERY post by yizu, and every response. So I could be in error in my opinion, who knows.

Well, I apologize to you Mr. Refiners Fire and I hope you accept it and let it go from there. As a friend from this forum pointed out to me that I am a newbie and most people don't believe in any kind of posts requesting for help UNLESS that person is well known by everyone on this forum and I had to agree with that.

So I made my retraction and again I am making my retraction once again and apologize to everyone for offending you.

There was alot of suggestions made by people on the post I made and I followed them accordenly(s?) and found the help I needed, thanks to those who made the suggestions and advice to me. It worked out ok.

• ugg
    ugg

don't worry about it....everyone here has "kind hearts".....(underneath the tough exteriors of some) but all the same,,,,we are family,,,,a little disfunctional at times,,,but...none the less family..

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I haven't followed many of your threads, so I'm certainly not saying any of the personal attacks are your fault. I don't think anyone deserves to be attacked on a personal level. But it's been my experience that a person receives what they send out. The money thread gave people the wrong impression of you. Give yourself and other people here a little time and things will even out.

• shera
    shera

Its ok to think someones arguments are nonsense,but calling them belittling names and hurting someone with personal attacks,is just trying to upbuild yourself.If I think something is nonsense I enore it.The last thing I want to do is hurt someone more,I think many of us here have been hurt enough.I'm not going to pull and JW on any one here.

Edited by - shera on 13 December 2002 20:17:54

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Big Tex - I haven't followed many of your threads, so I'm certainly not saying any of the personal attacks are your fault. I don't think anyone deserves to be attacked on a personal level. But it's been my experience that a person receives what they send out. The money thread gave people the wrong impression of you. Give yourself and other people here a little time and things will even out.

I will and thanks

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Ugg - don't worry about it....everyone here has "kind hearts".....(underneath the tough exteriors of some) but all the same,,,,we are family,,,,a little disfunctional at times,,,but...none the less family..

Heh yeah, I know. Thanks

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Someone didn`t acuse you of being a deaf mom..I said ,I read it,in one of your posts,and it was edited out or erased,what ever you like..You didn`t want to address it at the time,you wanted to question my definitions of edit and erased..I doubt you forgot my name...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 13 December 2002 23:53:50

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yizuman,

I don't believe most of anything you've said. But that's just my opinion.

There is something about your self-serving pleas and then your retractions when you were bashed and then your "apology" that just doesn't sit right with me.

I just don't trust you. I will watch you, because I don't trust you. It's my choice and you can't do a thing about it.

I've seen scamming people take advantage of good people on several boards. I will dog you. If you are good and decent and honest, you will have to prove it. I have. It's easy. Don't lie. That's it.

Farkel, who's waiting for Yizuman to make the next move

Edited by - Farkel on 14 December 2002 0:17:11

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yizuman,

I've been personally attacked by people who should know better in the past, and sometimes you just have to ignore them. Don't dignify their attacks with a response. If the attacks bother you, write to Simon with a link to where the attack is, and let him sort things out. In the meantime, ignore the attackers and spend your time and energies with those who will act more civilised.

• hippikon
    hippikon

OK I'm Sorry - Can I have my money back now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit