Personal Attacks

by Yizuman 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

First of all I made a retraction on my request for help, you people who have attacked me have ignored it.

Secondly I made a public apology to Simon, you people who have attacked me have ignored it.

Those of you know who I am talking about, I publically ask that you stop the personal attacks and leave me alone.

Personal attacks is against Simon's rules on this forum and you have ignored it. Read his FAQ.

Thank you.

Edited by - Yizuman on 13 December 2002 19:11:5

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

awwww Yizu..... who attacked you?

Come give mama a hug

• josephus
    josephus

damm

whatdidimiss?

i hate missing a fight

josephus

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Saying "you are an idiot," is attacking you personally.

Saying "your arguments are nonsense," is attacking your arguments.

Do you see the difference? If you don't feel comfortable having your arguments attacked, you shouldn't make any.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I thought it was a pretty disgraceful implied request for monetary assistance. It was apparent from the start what the intention was IMO.

Still, if someones apologized, and requests to be left alone, I reckon thats fair enuff too. A body cant do any more than say sorry. Course, I havent read EVERY post by yizu, and every response. So I could be in error in my opinion, who knows.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Yizuman, welcome to jw.com.

Since you and I don't know each other, and have no gripes with each other,
    let me be the first to point out the glaring contradiction in your counterattack errr, post.

You might wanna edit your response so as to not name the people attacking you.
    This could be interpreted as a personal attack on them (aka counterattack)
    and as breaking the very rules you attempted to point out.

You could email your point directly to them, or post without naming names?
    (Fighting, arguing, defending, rallying, politicking behindthescenes is more respectful of not only Simon's rules
    but of the emotions of others who attempt to use this facility for non-political reasons.)

It's difficult to practise whutcha preach. I haven't got it all figured out yet, myself. But I'm learning.
    Hope this helps.

SPAZ

Edited by - SPAZnik on 13 December 2002 19:12:38

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    awwww Yizu..... who attacked you?

Come give mama a hug

Heheh Thanks

Won't say who, but those reading it now know who you are.

They don't like me because I messed up bad after I had panicked and posted requested for help with some bills. I got flamed for it, so I retracted it and apologized to the people on this forum after a good friend from this forum emailed me to make the retraction and explained to me since I am a newbie to this forum, it wasn't appropriate to ask for help.

So I did what my friend told me to. I also had a personal issue with Simon on how he conducted himself on this forum as a moderator on another forum and Simon copied and pasted it here on this forum, so I made a public apology for that. I even emailed Simon and apologized. Simon told me it was cool and not to worry about it.

Apparently some folks ignored my apology to the people on the forum for upsetting them for my request for help and have continued to attack me as well as attacked me based on my deafness as well. Two issues rolled together basically. They questioned my deafness and I presented my entire history on my deafness. Some people ignored my presented deaf history.

Someone made a false accusation that I first posted as a deaf mom asking for help and I never did that. Several people backed me up stating that I had never posted as a deaf mom and I was male all the way from the begining on my very first post. That person ignored them as well.

So, everytime I make a post with someone who already started it or I start a post and these two people followed me in to these posts and attacked me from there. They are relentless.

I'm tired of it and wish for it to stop.

Oh yeah, here's the hug!

Edited by - Yizuman on 13 December 2002 19:12:58

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

In my experience, "Wishing" doesn't work as well as "refraining" from counterattacks.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yizuman, welcome to jw.com.

Thank you.

Since you and I don't know each other, and have no gripes with each other,
    let me be the first to point out the glaring contradiction in your counterattack errr, post.

Ok, but to say the same, nice meeting you.

You might wanna edit your response so as to not name the people attacking you.
    This could be interpreted as a personal attack on them (aka counterattack)
    and as breaking the very rules you attempted to point out.

Ok edited and done.

You could email your point directly to them, or post without naming names?
    (Fighting, arguing, defending, rallying, politicking behindthescenes is more respectful of not only Simon's rules
    but of the emotions of others who attempt to use this facility for non-political reasons.)

I tried to, some of them don't have their emails available for me to click on. They aren't available.

It's difficult to practise whutcha preach. I haven't got it all figured out yet, myself. But I'm learning.
    Hope this helps.

Same here. Learning as I go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit