* silentlambs discussion forums: NEWS!! *

by Focus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Rev,

Just wanted to say that I think it's really kind of you to take on the work for this. A forum specifically aimed at helping child abuse victims of the JWs would have been such a lifesaver for me when I was first dealing with it. I no longer have that pressing need, but I know there are many others out there who will and do. Hat's off to you Rev

Dana

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Well thank you Dana, but I'd like to stress that I am not looking to take anything on. I merely did what I could do to keep the boards from being closed. It's up to all of us who care now to do what we can do. I'm not looking to be any sort of.......well, anything.....I had 14 minutes to stop this and to make a split second decision, and that's what I did. Now I'm hoping that people will care enough to keep it going. If they don't, then perhaps it didn't need to be at all. The boards will remain no matter what, even if it's there as an archive of the hard work some have put into it over the past 5 weeks or so. Alot of people posted information I feel is valuable to those Abuse Survivors and those that support the cause. We'll just have to see where it goes from here.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Rev,

14 minutes to make a decision, eh? Lol - countries have gone to war in less time. How many millions of children have been conceived in a LOT less time than that

But - echoing the other posters ------------- thanks for stepping in.

And much appreciation to Bill Bowen for getting - and keeping - the wrecking ball going against the WT's persecution of children!

waiting

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

RevMalk said:

Alot of people posted information I feel is valuable to those Abuse Survivors and those that support the cause.

When you visit LambsRoar.com, be sure to check out the "Research" Category, where you can find tons of Watchtower Quotes which really expose the Watchtower's wickedness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit