Which *class* on JW.com are you really in?

by Brumm 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Brumm
    Brumm

Feeling left out?...awww bleeeess (((( ))))

Just opening the door for anyone of the "broken hearted class" to say which class you would place yourself in....caring? intelligent? morbid? rocking? raving looney?...invent your own class?..the purely disgusted that I could be forgotten class? *Shrug shoulders and stuff the world and anyone in it cus they missed me out* class? *I dont like classes* class?...

Primarily for the missed out but if you feel you were put into the *wrong class* which class would you like to be put in?

I'm in the *anti typical* class because I'm a mere bad shadow of the intelligent and caring class.

Plus *anti-typical classes* remind me that after years of having been a JW *anti typical* still dont make no sense.

Brummie (offering YOU the remarkable chance to find out where you belong before 2002 is over)

• Undecided
    Undecided

I think I belong in the "Who is that?" class.

Ken P.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

<-----of the "Dominating Monkeys since 1992" class

Edited by - joannadandy on 13 December 2002 0:44:3

• Brumm
    Brumm

<----Loses a whisker while laughing loud....Baaaaaawl.....

• minimus
    minimus

no class

• LB
    LB

LB of the dimwit class

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

From where I sit, I think every single poster here is important and contributes to the well being of all of us. We are all smart and we all care. Some do it openly and some, behind the scenes. But, all care. I really don't like to see any left out of popularity threads and have been surprised to see my name listed a couple times. But, there are so many more deserving that get forgotten and not noticed.

Jesika, Lin, Princess, Swan, Lilacs, BikerChic, Kelpie, Zander, Francios, Reborn, Onacruse, Mulan, Heaven, XenaWarrior, Beck, Prisca, StinkyPantz, LittleToe, Blondie, Sentinel, Riz, RubyTuesday, Scully, Windchaser, Myself, LyinEyes, WT, Xena, Undecided, and all the other few thousand posters registered here I haven't mentioned, (God, the list really is endless) you all are as important as any other and have contributed just as much as anyone else, even the new ones just starting out.

There is not one single poster that I haven't learned something from or enjoyed a comment, even those I may disagree with. We are a community of exJWs and supporters. Not one of us is more important or more caring than the other.

Lew W

• minimus
    minimus

Lew....You belong in a class all your own. You're a very classy guy and diplomatic, too.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Minimus, Thanks. If I really need a class, make it the been dumped on too many times class. But even that pretty much covers just about everybody here.

Lew W

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'm in the High Clash.. er.. Cli Hash... er sumpin likat....

Gun Tree Curl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit