where do we go from here (disullusioned ) with man

by nightwarrior 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Now that i have shaken of the stupor of being a cloned wittness, of 20 yearsi find it very hard to decide what do i do now.

i know that man has a built inherent motivation to worship i havenot been active for the past four years but i still beleive in a creator ,of sorts loving caring compasionate ,with a host of other qualitys,as seen, am i alone in the woods with my thoughts,

i will willingly share my experiencess for all to see ,but i refuse to get involved with any man made organization again, even the scriptures warn us not to put our trust in any man ,i took this to heart when first attending meetings, i decided that all my children should have a trade,to have a worthwhile type of employment NOT TO GO TO BETHEL, as somemost familys want for there children ,and not to become a window cleaner as most of the lazy brothers i knew jumped on this bandwagon Hence window cleaners lead to perverts, you know the scene peeping toms up the ladders and wammo,peering through bedroom windows ,therfore is this the first steps to being paedophilia in later life ,

I beleive that the youngsters should be baptized around age of 30 years of age ,why do you dissagree with me can you see the trouble & problems faced by youngsters today,jesus was 30 years old when he got baptized so i beleive,why have the society gone against the scriptures & example of jesus,do we follow jesus example or do you worship the society

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOUR KIDS

,just a small thought

• caligirl
    caligirl

I had a discussion with my pioneer mother when my stepson was baptized this past summer, and I expressed that there was not way he was ready to have done that- too young in my opinion and I was the same age as he is when I did it. I brought up exactly what you just said regarding Jesus being baptized at 30 and how a child cannot possibly appreciate dedicating a lifetime, and for that matter neither could a 9 year old or however young they are trying to dunk them now! Her reply was that she thinks kids are perfectly capable of making that decision, and that Jesus was fulfilling prophesy, which in her mind explains why he would wait so long to be baptized. I abandoned the conversation as useless- you just can't get through all the excuses.

But I am in total agreement with your opinion on baptismal age. For me, my son is 6 and the reason I finally got the courage to leave - no way was he going to grow up in that, so I will not have to worry about that issue.

• rebel
    rebel

Chris,

I read your profile - I hope you keep going strong. It is horrible to have a witch hunt conducted against you. I can feel everyone's eyes burning into me when I go to the KH (which isn't very often any more). I agree - allowing young children to get baptised is just as bad as baptising babies in my mind. Even at 18 or 19, you don't always know what you want in life. You change so much by the time you get into your late 20s and early 30s. I really feel for young ones in the organisation.

I also still believe in God but I am not sure about a lot of things. I have said before on this board that, being out of the 'truth', you seem to lose a sense of hope. At least as a JW, you had the resurrection hope and the hope of life in a beautiful earth. I am not saying I want to go back, but I want to find out what is the real purpose of our being here. I need to believe in a resurrection of some sort - I just can't believe this is all there is.

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Greetings Nightwarrior....

My husband and I were raised in the org . Me since I was 7 yrs old, my husband born in it. We are in our 40's now and have been freed from them for 5 years now. We did everything we were supposed to do to go to the elders, brothers, society, gb, write letters and showed them where and why we disagreed.

It was truly as if holy spirit said, "Thats is enough slavery for them. I will answer their prayers, remove the veil that we were asking to be removed and show us what the org really was and how they are misleading God's people as Israel."

Boom Bamm!

We were sure the brothers would see some credibilty to our thoughts as we were viewed as pillars. I had pioneered for years, my husband partook as one of the anointed for 10 years inside etc....

They were NOT going to have it!

The big "APOSTATE" label was painted on our foreheads and they couldn't get rid of us fast enough.

Although we appealed to buy some time and try to reach others, it was to no avail. (although that is not entirely true) only for a minute, as they can only shut doors that Jah allows to be shut until it is His will to be done.

The holy spirit has showed us also that WE (all of us) can have an approved relationship with Jah WITHOUT that or ANY man-made organization or church. WE become the temple that he dwells in if we have that spirit with us and it is a free gift the holy spirit and we can pray for it.

We were also directed by spirit to go to "THE SON" Christ, the one Jah has appoionted over all. And to go through him as our mediator and one leader.

John 10

John 14,15,&16

And to understand that the new covenant is open to ALL of Israel not just 144,000 .

John 6:48-59 To come into union with him if we want life, something we were denied inside the org as the great crowd.

Christ is the ONLY truth not the society as they claim.

John 14:6

And they are not "the visible representation of the lord on earth" as they claim in the JV proclaimers book. page 219 par 4

There is no visible earthly temple. The last was destroyed in 70 c.e.

The temple are true christians that reside around the earth and carry his spirit with them. They are spiritual virgins in that they are NOT attached to any earthly church as THEY are the true church. They are not under mans laws and enslaved to them nor do THEY enslave anyone else.

They are yoked under christs yoke and load and live the identifying mark of "LOVE".

Keep your faith brother/sister and continue in your prayers and walk by faith not by sight and worship in tRUE spirit and truth.

Your sister is Christ

Kim Justamom

• manon
    manon

Hi Night Warrior,

We spoke brielfy on chat the other day. Stay strong, leaving the organization is not the end it is a begining.

You did well in instilling these values in your children. If by retaining your faith in your creator brings you a sense comfort than continue to do so. It is yours to own.

Manon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit