Beware! Xmas Morning ELDER attacks!

by LovesDubs 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'll just throw my feces at them if they show up on my doorstep.

ash

• JT
    JT

roddy

You're kidding, right? You mean that instead of going out on FS the elders will use the occasion to go on an apostate hunt? Really?

actually it is not so much a matter of the elders out to get apostates it is more of the same old same old, ELDERS HATE FIELD SERVICE]

so they try to think of WHERE CAN I GO, it got so bad in our circiut that the CO told the elders NOT TO SET UP SHEPARDIING CALLS DURING SERVICE

So for the most part they will drop off the friends and say , hey don't so and so live near by, let's stop by a that is basically what happens, there is no major arrangement you are just looking at lazy elders ducking service

• Scully
    Scully

ashi writes:

I'll just throw my feces at them if they show up on my doorstep.

ummmmm dude..... are you saving them up or something??? LOL

Love, Scully

• ronin1
    ronin1

Scully:

The elders in my cong think I am crazy anyway.

It's all good.

The only personage that can really dfd us is Jehovah God and Jesus Christ.

Ronin1

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Since I am DF, they shall most certainly not show up on my doorstep. But, on the off change they do, what fun would that be! I'd invite them in, where they would see some of my friends, all having a blast around the Christmas tree.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hey JT... Right on! The WTBTS's dirtiest secret has nothing to do with the UN or Rand-Cam, bad as they are... it's that 99.9% OF THEM DETEST FIELD SERVICE, and will do anything to avoid pounding on doors with a tiresome message that gets more fanciful with each passing month.

And some of the greatest secret haters are the guys in the biggest jobs, locally and at Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit