Beware! Xmas Morning ELDER attacks!

by LovesDubs 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Roddy
    Roddy

Loves >>For those of you trying to sneak out the back door without being DFd or DAd...and plan to do holidays, ... I have heard of this COUNTLESS times since leaving in Jan 97. Keep everything that might incriminate you away from the front door!! And that includes your KIDS whom they will ask direct questions to!<<

You're kidding, right? You mean that instead of going out on FS the elders will use the occasion to go on an apostate hunt? Really?

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

But I want them to see my tree, its beautiful!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You mean that instead of going out on FS the elders will use the occasion to go on an apostate hunt? Really?

Remember that to JWs, Christmas Day is nothing more that just another Public Holiday - a day off. So why not use it to get some witnessing hours in? Of course, knocking on doors on worldly or RVs isn't good publicity, so why not go looking for inactive JWs who might be succumbing to Satan's world??

They won't have any luck at my door - no one will be home

• alfie
    alfie

We're not too worried about any visits on Christmas Day. We live in a secured highrise, way up near the top and by the time anybody got here, the holiday would be over. Besides that, they'd only have to see our suite door all decked out with snowmen, bells, and other festive decor and a committee would be convened right then and there. Tough luck eh?

alfie

• SYN
    SYN

They'll get a medal if they can find me!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Elders are certainly welcome here anytime.

I love elders, yes I do,
    Baked or boiled, or in a stew.

Yummy!!

gdb

The Way I See it http://www.freeminds.org/buss/buss.htm

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'll just offer them a mince pie...

• ronin1
    ronin1

Let them come.

I will demand a Christmas present.

I will say: "What! No Christmas present on Christmas Day? What's the deal with this visit?

Ronin1

• Mulan
    Mulan

They will have a hard time finding us. We board an airplane about 8:00 AM, for Hawaii on Christmas Day. Hahahahha! or Hohohoho!

• Scully
    Scully

Ronin1 writes:

Let them come.

I will demand a Christmas present.

I will say: "What! No Christmas present on Christmas Day? What's the deal with this visit?

They'll probably tell you that their "gift" to you is that you're now DF'd or DA'd.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit