minimus

Besides Minimus??????

Edited by - minimus on 12 December 2002 9:45:44

• Sirona
    Sirona

Farkel is the smartest, by far.

• Celia
    Celia

Farkel is, of course.... and Metatron... and Englishman, and Amazing and many others...

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I vote for Big Tex (and he didn't pay me, either).

Nina

• Lutece
    Lutece

SlipnSlideMaster!

He gets all the girls to send him naked pictures, lol.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Besides Minimus??????

Are you being condescending minimus?

answer: Jst2laws, Amazing, IW, wednesday, all the ladies fer sure and most of the guys...(keeping the peace) and all the Englanders fer sure.

Watch this turn into a flame war.

brummie

Edited by - Brummie on 12 December 2002 10:14:15

• Scully
    Scully

Well, I'm pretty smart..... but I don't think I'm the smartest....

I think AlanF is really smart, and so is Farkel. Then there's metatron and Amazing. Jim Penton also comes to mind. JT (James) is up there too - gotta love his "Cheese Cracker Men" visual of the elders!! Mindchild - although he doesn't post much anymore - had some really great essays here.

I could go on and on.... I think we're all pretty smart for having left the org!!

But the smartest one of all has got to be Simon for putting this site together! (no, I'm not doing any butt-smooching..... I'm saying it because I mean it!)

Love, Scully

• Mutz
    Mutz

Anyone who has managed to extract themselves from the clutches of the watchtower has to be at least 50 times smarter than the twonks that allow themselves to be subject to the edicts of the Old Farts of Brooklyn .inc! :)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

In the 70's, lots of guys thought this was the smartest nicest poster:

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The smartest ones by far are all those who avoid the flame wars and arguments deep discussions and just have fun here. They always lift my spirits Too many to list by name, but we all know who many are.

Lew W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit