for those who know me on Yahoo (cygnustsp)

by Cygnus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• aChristian
    aChristian

Cygnus,

I was surprised to hear of your health problems. And glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. So far as your love life goes, I bet you soon find yourself a lot happier than ever before. That's how I found myself anyway several years back after finally letting go of a marriage that was a very bad match. For as that smart guy who writes those little notes inside fortune cookies once said, "Two heads which think far different thoughts cannot sleep well on the same pillow."

Mike

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Crap on a cracker! I don't have AOL...

How can we continue our lengthy discussions about how much socks suck??

You got rid of the yahoo to punish ME, didn't you? Cuz as we all know by now, it's always about ME! hee hee

• flower
    flower

Cyg,

I'm glad your doing better and that the surgery worked. I'm sorry to hear about your split but I'm glad you got out of that situation..you will be much happier soon I'm sure.

I will miss you cause I only talked to ya on yahoo and I dont have aol up and running anymore. So take care of yourself.

flower

• kelpie
    kelpie

(((Cgy))))

I am glad to hear the surgery went well. sorry to hear about your split. I will be thinking of you.

Kelps

• BudLight
    BudLight

Cygnus! This is norski58. Glad to hear you are getting better healthwise. Sorry to hear about the marriage breakup, I know its not easy. Hope everything works out better for you.

take care Dude

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit