for those who know me on Yahoo (cygnustsp)

by Cygnus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances which I won't get into here, I have deleted my Yahoo Messenger accounts (cygnustsp and cygnuspcp). So those of you who know me there, and wish to stay in contact, please IM me at AOL -- Cygnus97 -- or email me at [email protected].

I have not posted in quite some time. I would like folks who care to know that my health is pretty good. The heart surgery went well and I am nearly recovered. However, I decided that I could not be with my JW wife any longer, so I moved out last week.

Anyone concerned or interested can contact me as above.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Cygnus,

I'm glad your health is improving and the surgery went well. Sorry to hear about your break-up. Mail me if you wanna chat.

Sirona

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

well i'd like to say.... "hey cygnus" without being told, "hay is for horses"

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I added you to my AOL list, and the next time you're on, give me a buzz.

ash

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi Cyg....

Wow... a lot has been happening with you... I didn't even know you were sick... I don't have much time to keep up with everything here, but I'm glad you got through your surgery well...

Sorry to hear about your break up... it's tough to go through, especially when your trying to fight illness too...

Stay positive bud...

(((((Cyg)))) and kisses

Inq

• JT
    JT

good to hear from you buddy

• ugg
    ugg

poor health and a seperation....that is a major load....thinking of you

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Cyg,

I was in the same situation (minus the heart probs) and ultimately came to the same conclusion. Not pleasant, but sadly necessary.

Email me anytime if you wish.

• ITguy
    ITguy

Yo Cyg,

Find comfort in the Sabres.

on second thought...

• rem
    rem

Cyg,

Hope you're doing ok, man. I'm thinkin' of ya.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit