My Finale on the Internet - Forword to 3 Parts

by Amazing 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

JIM, Yours was the first post that captured me and I have been captured ever since.I have went to your archives and shared all that you have wrote with my family.My eyes are watering as I read your post now about this being your finale on the internet.Yet we must not be selfish,we release you to do what you knew you must do from that painful day when you first suffered your attack.Our lives have been enriched by your presence here.You will be missed but not forgotten.We love you though we never met you.You are real,take care my friend. Blueblades

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Jim

Thank you for your post...and I wish you all the best for your up coming surgery. We will be thinking of you...take care and take it easy buddy.

Btw...I admire your approach re: your second chance. I agree with what you are doing...getting your affairs in order and addressing things one at a time. This will help your family if worst comes to worst...lets hope it doesn't come to that. You can't change things, you can only adapt and plan. I wish you all the very best and look forward to your return.

~Beck~

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

You will be alright, Jim. Both my mother and her sister have had open heart surgery. My mother is now 84 (she was 81 at the time of her surgery and had had 3 heart attacks prior to the bypass). Ask a family member to asure you often the first few days after surgery that your vital signs are OK because you will FEEL like hell for the first few hours after surgery. I did this for my mother so that she would not worry about how she was feeling vs how her vital signs were. Please keep the board advised about your progress. Do you know what date you will being having the surgery?

NewLight2

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

(((((((((((((((((Amazing)))))))))))))))))),

You and your family will be in my prayers. I've always enjoyed your quick responses. You are honest & straight to the point and have directed me in the 'right' path when I had questions or ideas.

May your surgery be a success and may you recover.

Capp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit