My Finale on the Internet - Forword to 3 Parts

by Amazing 43 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Amazing,

I have been reading your posts since H2O. They were not scary like some who let their anger dominate their posts too much. Don't stay away too long.

Blondie (name calling is the last resort of a coward)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Amazing,

Hope all goes well with the surgery. Return to us when you can. Sending love, good throughts and prayers your way.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Amazing:

Ozzie said:

Whatever happens in the future, you have used your gifts and talents in helping others find freedom.

Jim, you have helped our family out of a very "high control" group. You will forever have our thanks and prayers. Take care of yourself, have a good "vacation", and we look forward to reading your next 3 posts.

Mr. and Mrs. Shakita

• ugg
    ugg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( AMAZING)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wishing you the best in EVERYTHING.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Amazing Jim

While I have always enjoyed your posts I look upon the coming posts with sadnees and hope in my heart for you and your family.

Take care of yourself and be well and happy

• Mulan
    Mulan

Jim, we will miss you, and look forward to hearing about your progress.

Do whatever it takes to get well. (now, that was trite, wasn't it?)

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

you'll be ok. they've been doing open heart surgeries for decades now, can you imagine being a first candidate for that.

stay positive! time will heal. hugs from Jackie

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Amazing - I send my hugs and well wishes. We will look forward to reading your posts hun.

(((((((((((AMAZING)))))))))))))

• jgnat
    jgnat

Amazing, I hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery. You have contributed so much to so many people recovering and healing mentally after leaving the JW's. I think it is a good choice to take care of your old bod for a while. My best prayers are winging their way to you right now.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Amazing,

intellectual honesty, being true to myself, and personal dignity is all that I have left ...

Sir, if you have those qualities you have almost every truly great and treasured thing there is in this life. The only thing a man with those qualities would be lacking is to love and be loved and he then would have all things!

I know that you love and that you are loved in return so, Amazing, you are imo a rich man.

Do now what you need to do for your health.

Thinking of you,

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit